The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds Trinity Applicants for 2015 entry

:smile:Going Leeds Trinity in 2015? What degree you studying?

Connect to Leeds Trinity here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Moved to Leeds :smile:
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Reply 2
Applied to trinity to study Education! Yourself?
Original post by TaliaHussein
:smile:Going Leeds Trinity in 2015? What degree you studying?

Connect to Leeds Trinity here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:

Got an offer from Leeds Trinity to study Psychology.
Hi
I am studying Business Management starting September 2015 :smile: Accepted!
Reply 5
Conditional offer to study broadcast journalism, hoping to stay in All Saints Court or Kirkstall Hall x
Conditional to study English!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by jennahouston
Conditional to study English!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where you thinking of staying for accommodation? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Yes! Received conditional offer of 240 UCAS for Psychology BSc, but Leeds Trinity is probably going to be my insurance.
Original post by AyeshaAK
Yes! Received conditional offer of 240 UCAS for Psychology BSc, but Leeds Trinity is probably going to be my insurance.

Well Done!!! I got the same offer as well but I don't think I will go.
Hi all. Definitely applying for Primary education qts degree 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hi,

I've got an offer for Psychology at Leeds Trinity, most likely accepting it!
Original post by Fatima.
Hi,

I've got an offer for Psychology at Leeds Trinity, most likely accepting it!

Congrats! What do you like about the Uni?
Reply 13
Original post by figuresk8rstudent
Congrats! What do you like about the Uni?

Thanks.
Tbh, I haven't visited the Uni yet so can't say much, hopefully would do before making a decision. From what I have read about it, it isn't a huge campus and I would probably get more one to one support which I believe is essential. I've received my offer from other Unis too (UClan, Bradford and Staffordshire), just taking my time to decide :smile:
Original post by Fatima.
Thanks.
Tbh, I haven't visited the Uni yet so can't say much, hopefully would do before making a decision. From what I have read about it, it isn't a huge campus and I would probably get more one to one support which I believe is essential. I've received my offer from other Unis too (UClan, Bradford and Staffordshire), just taking my time to decide :smile:

Thanks for reply!
I've not visited it yet either. I like the small campus feel 😃
I've applied to St Mary's, Winchester, Sunderland, Leeds Trinity and Canterbury Christ Church Universities for Primary education 😁
Reply 15
Thanks for reply!
I've not visited it yet either. I like the small campus feel 😃
I've applied to St Mary's, Winchester, Sunderland, Leeds Trinity and Canterbury Christ Church Universities for Primary education 😁

That's brilliant! Wish you all the best.
I had my first placement in a Primary School and it was a lovely experience..
helloooo,

interview for Primary Education on Wednesday, hope all goes well as it's my 1st choice!!
i live literally 5 minutes away and i can assure many that Leeds is an amazing city :smile:
Original post by OliviaPardoe
helloooo,

interview for Primary Education on Wednesday, hope all goes well as it's my 1st choice!!
i live literally 5 minutes away and i can assure many that Leeds is an amazing city :smile:

Good luck! Are you all prepped for it? Hope I get an interview, the Uni looks great 😁 I've applied for Primary education also
Good luck! Are you all prepped for it? Hope I get an interview, the Uni looks great ������ I've applied for Primary education also

Doing it right now haha it just gets tedious! I'm sure you will do but Good Luck anyways. Yeah i love it, modern and not too big at all.
Original post by OliviaPardoe
Doing it right now haha it just gets tedious! I'm sure you will do but Good Luck anyways. Yeah i love it, modern and not too big at all.

Sounds my kinda place 😁 good luck and let me know how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending