The Student Room Group

How's your Christmas Eve going?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DarkWhite
Staying down south seems to be the trend then? Ravensbourne's really good for that I thought? :smile:

I'm at Nottingham, and enjoying being in a city instead of a small town in Wales for a change.

It's possible that she will at some point not realise there is meat in something and serve it up anyway!

I don't think it's necessary to eat meat / kill animals. Although I'm not someone who preaches it to the masses or goes on about it all the time - just finding my home conversations about it rather amusing :p:

Why no cheese?! I love cheese!! :biggrin:

Well I looked everywhere but not many places do film production, quite a few do film studies etc. Yes it is said to be!

Wales is nice, went down for South Wales university open day :smile:

So you stopped eating meat for the banter? :wink:

I ban you from dairy products.. Mwahaha
Last minute Christmas shopping (never go shopping on Christmas Eve, seeing shops already beginning to take down their Christmas decorations is heartbreaking :frown:), gift exchange with my best friend, walking the dog, visiting friends, wrapping presents and watching more films in the past 24 hours then I have watched all year. Now going to go to bed and watch The Holiday.

Merry Christmas!! :biggrin:
Terrible...the best thing that has happened today is that I found out Eastenders was on, on a wednesday!! Oh and today is also my birthday!! I am having an awful day... :frown:
Original post by Purple-Pixie
Haha, good choice! I love Supernatural :biggrin:

Why thank you :P

Still a noob I'm only on the fourth series but it's great :biggrin:
Original post by Juday
Well I looked everywhere but not many places do film production, quite a few do film studies etc. Yes it is said to be!

Wales is nice, went down for South Wales university open day :smile:

So you stopped eating meat for the banter? :wink:

I ban you from dairy products.. Mwahaha

An open day for the whole of South Wales?! That's huge and a few unis!

Not at all! I've wanted to be veggie for a while but put it off as I thought it'd be more difficult than it is. I've only been veggie for a few months and definitely see it as a transitional thing - like I still have it about once a month when I get a takeaway at the moment..

Pfffft I've not gone vegan yet!! :p:
Reply 65
Original post by rosebud114
Terrible...the best thing that has happened today is that I found out Eastenders was on, on a wednesday!! Oh and today is also my birthday!! I am having an awful day... :frown:

Happy birthday! Sorry to hear about that:frown: You didn't miss much tonight, I won't give you any spoilers :smile:
Original post by Ndella
Happy birthday! Sorry to hear about that:frown: You didn't miss much tonight, I won't give you any spoilers :smile:

Thankyou! and I just finished watching it. I am getting excited for tomorrows episode :smile:
Oh no it's Christmas Day forgot to comment on my eve...ask me next year
Original post by Juday
You usually have 12 meals?! :eek:

I think that was a thing between Lithuanians to have 12 different meals on the table on Christmas Eve :tongue: The most we had was like 7 or 8 few years ago. 12 is kind of pointless because for small family it's just too much :colondollar:
Original post by ForgetMe
I think that was a thing between Lithuanians to have 12 different meals on the table on Christmas Eve :tongue: The most we had was like 7 or 8 few years ago. 12 is kind of pointless because for small family it's just too much :colondollar:

Oh I wouldn't know about that haha we just have lots of food

You are Lithuanian? :3
Original post by Juday
Oh I wouldn't know about that haha we just have lots of food

You are Lithuanian? :3

Yes, I am :h:
Yes, I am :h:

LABAS :wink:

And that's about all I can say :wink: and a few other things haha
(How embarrassing)
Original post by Juday
LABAS :wink:

And that's about all I can say :wink: and a few other things haha
(How embarrassing)

But at least you can speak Russian fluently, at least I'm guessing :tongue: My Russian is probably like your Lithuanian :mmm:
But at least you can speak Russian fluently, at least I'm guessing :tongue: My Russian is probably like your Lithuanian :mmm:

Almost fluently :wink:

Haha YAAY twins!

What town/area are you from? :3
Original post by Juday
Almost fluently :wink:

Haha YAAY twins!

What town/area are you from? :3

South East, you? :tongue:
South East, you? :tongue:

Lithuania, vilnius

Otherwise London