The Student Room Group
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Original post by khaleesi_
Does anyone have the question paper or (unofficial) mark scheme for OCR A2 Chemistry F324 Rings, Polymers and Analysis June 2014?

Thanks!

Bud if you type in your thread title and add tsr to the end into google there's a link to a thread called F215 or something like that, a typo but it has a half-decent unofficial mark scheme on it. Let me know if you can't find it.
You shouldn't be discussing June 2014 questions or answers (or methods of finding them) on TSR whilst the papers are still unavailable to students (they're being used for mocks).
Original post by Gingerbread101
x
Original post by khaleesi_
Does anyone have the question paper or (unofficial) mark scheme for OCR A2 Chemistry F324 Rings, Polymers and Analysis June 2014?

Thanks!

Original post by plasmaman
Bud if you type in your thread title and add tsr to the end into google there's a link to a thread called F215 or something like that, a typo but it has a half-decent unofficial mark scheme on it. Let me know if you can't find it.

Please do not attempt to access these papers through TSR. This includes the actual paper, the mark scheme (official or not), and individual answers. This is against TSR rules, as these papers are being used for mocks it would give you an unfair advantage and more importantly, give you and your teachers a false sense of security. Please treat your mocks as real exams.

Please PM me if you would like to discuss this further. Thread closed.

Latest