The Student Room Group

If all jobs paid the same, what would you go for?

Scroll to see replies

bus driver! :mmm:
artist:biggrin:
Reply 62
Original post by mayamiller
Are you a research scientist? I always wanted to be one…well i would like to think your job is super awesomamazing…finding cures, clinical trials and all

Aw thanks! I'm on my last year of uni so that is the plan. Wish me luck!
Reply 63
I would do this

[video="youtube;v2f09JgbZW4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2f09JgbZW4[/video]
Commissar of wealth procurement
Seems like pay isn't too important to people, as a bunch of people on this thread have said that they would do what they're already doing.
Same as what I want to do now, mathematician or theoretical physicist. I couldn't give up on what I love for money.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Changing Skies
As titled. Obviously it's something that wouldn't happen, but still :tongue: and how does that differ to your current job or the job you're aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd go for the one that had the least hours so I had more time for the possible familly...

Currently going for Aeronatutical engineering
Music critic I suppose.
A gardener. Good exercise and lots of fresh air
Original post by catsis
Aw thanks! I'm on my last year of uni so that is the plan. Wish me luck!

Wishing you all the luck you will need to get a first and even better in the future in sha Allah:smile:
Original post by beckaroo7
A gardener. Good exercise and lots of fresh air

As a gardener (of sorts) trust me when I say that you'll get bored of getting shot of weeds quicker than you'd think :tongue:

You'll also grow to hate squirrels and badgers quite rapidly (the buggers keep digging freshly laid turf up). The fresh air's nice though. Bit chilly in winter, mind.
Tbh, I reckon Id still work in IT....
Original post by Simes
Mattress tester.

Beer taster.

I bet condom testers don't do what I hope they do.

Yknow you can VERY LEGITIMATELY be a "penetration tester" The job adverts for those are always hilarious. It's cyber security stuff. Not my area but is a pretty funny job title. Hey what do you do? Oh Im a penetration tester. Though people commonly refer to themselves as pen testers
Bouncer.
Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo
Fleshlight tester.

:rofl2:

Original post by Borgia
Especially if you were testing the mattress with me baby

I...I'd rather just like, nap.
Probably the same as I am now: social work/support work/counselling/sports media, my dream job was always a footballer though :moon:
Original post by Borgia

who the **** are you, thats my girl friend
Reply 78
Original post by Borgia

Get ur coat..
An archaeologist I love history I grew up watching time team. I do know the reality is very different to the show though.

Quick Reply

Latest