The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AMRF
Thank you. But it is still not clear. And on of your previous posts it was said that international applicants will only receive an email after the pool, that's why I am scared :s-smilie:

That was what one particular college (Robinson) said about when they would be emailing - and it confuses me too.

The other colleges are emailing on different dates. Some tomorrow, some Monday, some we don't know...

Check the full list here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3055389&page=93&p=52776497#post52776497

(edited 9 years ago)
Gah, the last few hours are always the worst...
Reply 2102
Original post by jneill
That was what one particular college (Robinson) said about when they would be emailing - and it confuses me too.

The other colleges are emailing on different dates. Some tomorrow, some Monday, some we don't know...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3055389&page=93&p=52776497#post52776497

Thank you for the help, just need to wait (until next week or possibly the end of janury :colone:). You got that information through other users?
Original post by AMRF
Thank you for the help, just need to wait (until next week or possibly the end of janury :colone:). You got that information through other users?

And checking college web sites and Facebook and Twitter...
What college are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2104
Original post by jneill
And checking college web sites and Facebook and Twitter...
What college are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Robinson (from EU). and you?
Original post by Blazar
Gah, the last few hours are always the worst...

How are you coping? I should be revising but I'm not...
What is the auto-pool ums average again? do you think it changes every year?
Original post by jneill

So that means that I won't get an email until the pool is over ? (I'm an international applicant at Robinson for HSPS)
Original post by AMRF
Robinson (from EU). and you?

Ah! Ok, I think Robinson mean Monday like the majority of colleges. Or, worst case, 14th when all interviews are done.
(I'm a parent.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there anyway to know how many people actually got interviewed each year for each subject at each college instead of just applicants?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SerLorasTyrell
Is there anyway to know how many people actually got interviewed each year for each subject at each college instead of just applicants?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanted to know that actually
Original post by muyiwaaiyenuro

93%

None for Medicine and Maths I believe...

"All applicants in this round (except those for Mathematics and Medicine) who are not offered places by their preference Colleges but have attained an overall average of 93% or more in their three best AS Level subjects MUST be pooled in category P if not in another category.

In the case of post-qualification applicants the equivalent criterion is: A*,A*,A* or better at A Level."

It's blocked now (need a C Raven login) so can't send original link. The Christ's tutor also confirmed it on the feed earlier ...
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I wanted to know that actually

Me too.. I looked forever... I know that Clare (where I have applied to) say "We interview about 80% of candidates" so I guess you could apply that to others? Not ideal but a start.
Right pills popped

Good luck everybody

Hope everything works out
If anybody wants a funny film to watch to take their mind off Cambridge then I suggest this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b016xhpb/lesbian-vampire-killers

Just watched, pmsl
Original post by muyiwaaiyenuro

93% but it makes no difference now, the pool is closed. The fish are gone. It's an ex-pool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who else looking forward to their rejection! :smile:
Original post by jneill
93% but it makes no difference now, the pool is closed. The fish are gone. It's an ex-pool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just checking to see if I qualified for entry into the pool
Oh man I'm so tense
Original post by Kolasinac138
Who else looking forward to their rejection! :smile:

lol me-ish! I just want it over with so I can move on :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending