The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got as far as the pool but didn't make it I'm afraid, congrats and best of luck to all who got in! Didn't even wanna go anyway...
Original post by abigai11
Currently waiting on the result of my reinterviewed, how quickly did you hear back??

Well all the best of luck! Just annoying how the extra interview dragged it out -_- but I had mine yesterday, it took less than 24 hours to hear back and they told me it could be up to the end of jan :smile:
Reply 4642
Original post by m.prabar
I'm waiting as well, for medicine. Not so much in love with Corpus anymore -.-

I know that feeling. My interview letter was sent almost a week later as well.
If the medic open offer pool was an actual pool I think it would be cold and full of leaves and plasters
Original post by drowninginsound
Didn't realise I was in this list... :colondollar: Congratulations on your son's offer! :biggrin:

You crept into the Top 40! :smile: (Tks!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TotalerReinfall
If the medic open offer pool was an actual pool I think it would be cold and full of leaves and plasters

Your descriptions of the open offer pool... :rolleyes:
Did you email your college as to when they could potentially get back to us by? I've seen people get different times as to when they will let us know.
Original post by jneill
You crept into the Top 40! :smile: (Tks!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am surprised (and honoured), I didn't think I posted that often! :tongue: No problem, here's hoping we all get the grades we need. :smile:
Original post by mysus
I know that feeling. My interview letter was sent almost a week later as well.

My interview email was quite early - the first day they've declared to send them, so I was expecting this one on time too...
Original post by Baloney26
17th December, were you there too?

Yeah I was interviewed that day as well! I'm Ellen, the girl who turned up last and didn't stay overnight 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4649
Original post by Joey...
Hey, I have an offer for AMES too, at King's. Which languages are you going for?

Congratulations for your offer. Chinese at St. John's
Original post by Telos
No news yet, applied for medicine. It seems everybody who was put into the pool who weren't fished are competing for a few rare open offers. It's pretty tense. :tongue:

Good luck! Hope you hear good news soon!
Yeah, I know.. Apparently I was part of that too they just didn't let me know till the final outcome ^^ Although that was probably less stressful...
Original post by ShellySpielberg
Good luck! Hope you hear good news soon!
Yeah, I know.. Apparently I was part of that too they just didn't let me know till the final outcome ^^ Although that was probably less stressful...

Haven't they let you know you were pooled before they've told you you got an open offer? I'm an international applicant and I'm still waiting for any news from them and in the despair, I have started to hope they might have pooled me and forgotten to tell me :tongue:
Original post by Joey...
Hey, I have an offer for AMES too, at King's. Which languages are you going for?

I'm MML @ King's (span + ab initio russ) - you're doing Spanish as your European one, right? We might have supervisions together (if we get the grades) idk i have no idea how it works
Original post by m.prabar
Haven't they let you know you were pooled before they've told you you got an open offer? I'm an international applicant and I'm still waiting for any news from them and in the despair, I have started to hope they might have pooled me and forgotten to tell me :tongue:

They didn't! I was quite surprised myself. I got a phone call last night at around 6pm UK time, telling me that I got an open offer for VetMed. If you're Vet, they chose 3 people already. I think they're still choosing the medicine offer holders.
Good luck and I hope you hear good news soon!
Original post by Mini-Me
Yeah I was interviewed that day as well! I'm Ellen, the girl who turned up last and didn't stay overnight ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you have brown hair and have it up and reading a book?? I was the girl with an elephant dress and doctor who phone case 😂 and my name is Toni btw!
They didn't! I was quite surprised myself. I got a phone call last night at around 6pm UK time, telling me that I got an open offer for VetMed. If you're Vet, they chose 3 people already. I think they're still choosing the medicine offer holders.

You mean to say they only gave out 3 open offer for veterinary medicine?!?!
Original post by Watchthe
You mean to say they only gave out 3 open offer for veterinary medicine?!?!

There are only about 70 places for vetmed, so it's not that surprising, really. Not that many people miss their offers.
Original post by Helenia
There are only about 70 places for vetmed, so it's not that surprising, really. Not that many people miss their offers.

How many do you think there will be for medicine this year? This is so worrying
Original post by Baloney26
Well all the best of luck! Just annoying how the extra interview dragged it out -_- but I had mine yesterday, it took less than 24 hours to hear back and they told me it could be up to the end of jan :smile:

same, did they call or email???

No, I'm for straight Med. Thanks, I really hope it'll be till the end of this week!

Latest

Trending

Trending