The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DomStaff
How did I make it into the top 10, I barely even thought I posted, hahaha. Nice success rate though! From now on, if you want to get into Cambridge, you have to smash TSR forums...good advice.

Correlation does not imply causation :P
Rejected from Magdalene for CompSci (as seen through Track). I kinda expected it, because even if I get pooled, my interview was not the kind other colleges would want. :tongue:
Original post by SkatyBoy
Rejected from Magdalene for CompSci (as seen through Track). I kinda expected it, because even if I get pooled, my interview was not the kind other colleges would want. :tongue:

What kind of grades did you get and did you answer all the questions they asked at interview?
Original post by zjhzcyh
crazy of homerton!A*A*AA in fur math bio chem and phy.(I have already had an A*in math and I study Biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile

See my post

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3071223&page=33&p=52915059&highlight=#post52915059
Original post by beauty of maths
Are you uk or overseas if you do not mind me asking?

I'm an international student!
Original post by qwepoizxcmnb
Correlation does not imply causation :P

It was a joke...
Original post by Raeburter
I'm an international student!

Many thanks. Best wishes and good luck!
Original post by DomStaff
It was a joke...

Yeah I know, just a statistics quip :wink:
Has anyone else's UCAS not updated yet?
Original post by JessGrimmel
Has anyone else's UCAS not updated yet?

I think it depends on the college. Mine updated on Monday.
Original post by sr-96
Mine's still pending!:redface:

I love the way you have put on the list 'will be amazing somewhere else'

just to remind you my friend P got a place at Robinson College to read history he was applying from a gap year
Original post by ShellySpielberg
They didn't! I was quite surprised myself. I got a phone call last night at around 6pm UK time, telling me that I got an open offer for VetMed. If you're Vet, they chose 3 people already. I think they're still choosing the medicine offer holders.
Good luck and I hope you hear good news soon!

sorry what is an open offer does that mean you are not going to Robinson?
Anyone get a letter from corpus? 5 days have past since they sent it...
I got a letter from Churchill! It seems I will be joining the rejections club as well! Good luck to everyone, whatever you do/will do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IesIicules
Anyone get a letter from corpus? 5 days have past since they sent it...

Fitzwilliam said the damn same thing - posted last Friday. Not a sausage yet! Why do they not tell the truth? Pretty pathetic
Guys, I need your advice! I applied to Clare College physical natsci and I'm an international student, they were supposed to send emails on the 12th and my boyfriend got his rejection email and also his ucas changed, though we don't have any letters in the post yet. What is this supposed to mean and why would Clare postpone my decision? Could this mean that I was pooled but not declined?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by adamingas
I got a letter from Churchill! It seems I will be joining the rejections club as well! Good luck to everyone, whatever you do/will do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you apply to read if you do not mind me asking?
Original post by captainzorry
Guys, I need your advice! I applied to Clare College physical natsci and I'm and international student, they were supposed to send emails on the 12th and my boyfriend got his rejection email and also his ucas chainged, though we don't have any letters in the post yet. What is this supposed to mean and why would Clare postpone my decision? Could this mean that I was pooled but not declined?

hey there! i'm an international student facing a similar situation, though I applied to Magdalene. No letter/email/ucas track update whatsoever whilst offers and rejections have been sent through ucas to other applicants for my college. I reckon it could possibly mean that we were pooled although I cant be sure whether we were fished or not.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4738
No letter or e-mail from Corpus yet. Has anyone tried calling them?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Onlydabest
hey there! i'm an international student facing the exact same situation, though I applied to Magdalene. No letter/email/ucas track update whatsoever whilst offer holders and rejections have been sent through ucas to other applicants for my college. I reckon it could possibly mean that we were pooled although I cant be sure whether we were fished or not.

Exactly, but my boyfriend was actually pooled and not fished, in which case the college you applied for is responsible for letting you know. What I don't understand is, if we are not fished, why wouldn't they tell us yet, since there obviously are cases in which they did?

Latest

Trending

Trending