The Student Room Group

Anyone ever had a nice school photo?

Mine have all been hideous, just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Lmao no, mine were disgusting.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao no, mine were disgusting.

Same, to me it just seems so false and unnatural

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I cannot and HATE posing for photos.
Yep, it was my Y4 photo. I was such a cutie pie back in the day :moon:

All the ones after that I was outshone by my younger brother. The photographers used to refer to us as 'Handsome Harry and his sister'. 'HIS SISTER' :unimpressed:

Edit:
Oh yeah my secondary school photos were all hideous. And now I tend to avoid cameras altogether.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
i look pretty in all of mine
Original post by og.east
i look pretty in all of mine

Alright then haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
yep, luckily it was the picture in our sixth form yearbook, not to mention the best picture of me ever :biggrin:

and yes I'm being serious
Reply 8
Original post by _Charlotte15
Alright then haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's hard to take a bad one. the photo people make little alterations because no parent wants a bad photo of their kid.
As a 3 year old having pre-school photos done, I sat in the chair and refused to be photographed. They sat for hours trying all ways to trick me into smiling, but they got nothing out of me. They all went downhill from there. :h:
Reply 10
Primary school ones were cute, but as soon as year 7 started my appearance went downhill :frown:
Reply 11
No they're all ****ing horrendous. Anything else would just feel wrong.
Reply 12
Somewhat.. I most certainly looked better during my school days :sad:
Lol, nope.
Reply 14
Mine all looked pretty good save the ones in primary school can't really remember them.
Most (not all) of my primary school ones were pretty good. My earliest one is pretty cure, it's one of me and my older brother when I was in reception year (he was in year 5 or 6 at the time).
My sixth form photo looks quite good tbh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Umm my primary ones were good lol.
Then from year 8 they turned bad
My sixth form photo looks horrendous, idc tbh, I just turn the card over so no one can see. I look like I was crying :redface: i wasn't though xD
Year 9 was excellent. The rest were ugly. School photos are so forced.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My last ever 6th form one was actually bearable, for the first time ever! I was so determined to have at least one school photo where I didn't look like a slug.

Quick Reply

Latest