The Student Room Group

C1 Mathematics

I am wondering if anyone has any ideas about how to revise for C1 maths as i am struggling to remeber it all. I have been doing this topic for half a year and i am really struggling.

Thank you very much
Original post by LaurenGurr
I am wondering if anyone has any ideas about how to revise for C1 maths as i am struggling to remeber it all. I have been doing this topic for half a year and i am really struggling.

Thank you very much

Keep practicing questions, initially with a formula sheet in front of you. Eventually, you won't need the formula sheet and then you can move on to doing past papers. Try to do every past paper you can get a hold of, and don't feel inclined to just take a peek at the mark scheme until you are finished.
Reply 2
I did my C1 last year and in the run up to exams I used exam solutions (http://www.examsolutions.net/) He does video tutorials on all the topics and also does video solutions to all past papers since 2004 I think

I found it much easier to learn this way bc I could pause the video if I didn't get anything. Hope this helps, good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Thank you very much 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just do lots of past paper and textbook questions.

Quick Reply

Latest