The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by sophieadtr
I didn't, I had the tests and a phone interview.
It might depend on the scheme you've applied for?

I didn't do a phone interview either all I did was the online application and the tests! I applied for the school leavers management scheme
Hi. I have an assessment centre on the 20th of January in Altrincham(this Tue). Anyone else on this forum who is going to be there?

Also, any tips on the exercises/presentation/role play? I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Reply 82
What email address did people use to contact M&S?
Reply 83
Anyone else going to the assessment centre tomorrow at Braehead? No idea what to expect! And quite confused about the fact that it starts at 9.30 but the centre doesn't open until 10, how are we supposed to get in?
Reply 84
Anyone applied for the IT Business Analyst Scheme? Or even anything tech related?...I'm still waiting on a reply after doing the tests.
Hey, does anyone know if we get reimbursed for travel to the assessment centre?
Original post by teekz786
Anyone applied for the IT Business Analyst Scheme? Or even anything tech related?...I'm still waiting on a reply after doing the tests.

Yeah I had my phone interview last week for the IT BA role, still waiting to hear back though. It took roughly a month from doing the tests to getting a phone interview.
Reply 87
Original post by MrFingerling
Yeah I had my phone interview last week for the IT BA role, still waiting to hear back though. It took roughly a month from doing the tests to getting a phone interview.

Nice to hear you progressed to the next stage! I finished my tests around the beginning of November!

I haven't had any communication since except when I emailed them couple of weeks ago asking when will I get a response. I got the standard answer of a large volume of applicants so I'm still waiting.

How did the phone interview go for you, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by teekz786
Nice to hear you progressed to the next stage! I finished my tests around the beginning of November!

I haven't had any communication since except when I emailed them couple of weeks ago asking when will I get a response. I got the standard answer of a large volume of applicants so I'm still waiting.

How did the phone interview go for you, if you don't mind me asking?

Hmm that's weird, I finished my tests early December and had my phone interview early Jan. I think it went quite well, it certainly felt like there were more questions than other grad scheme phone interviews but it was all pretty standard stuff.

Generally with grad schemes no news is good news but it does seem strange that I have somehow skipped ahead of you. You did say you've been in touch with them though so I guess you can only wait and see but fingers crossed for you!
Reply 89
Original post by whiteo2012
Hey, does anyone know if we get reimbursed for travel to the assessment centre?

Yeah. I had mine yesterday and they asked us if we wanted to claim travel expenses, she said we would get a cheque in the post in a week or so.
Original post by sheab
Yeah. I had mine yesterday and they asked us if we wanted to claim travel expenses, she said we would get a cheque in the post in a week or so.

How did it go? When do you hear back:smile:?
Reply 91
hi,did m&s invited anybody to london assessment center for graduate retail mangt
Reply 92
Has anyone been invited to an assessment centre for the Marketing grad scheme?
Has anyone heard back who has applied for garment tech scheme?
Reply 94
Original post by SJC1993
Has anyone been invited to an assessment centre for the Marketing grad scheme?

I emailed the other day, nobody on the marketing scheme has been invited for an assessment centre yet apparently
Has anyone heard back for the garment technologist scheme?
Reply 96
How did it go? When do you hear back:smile:?

I think it went pretty well! Was a new experience for me but it was definitely interesting and actually quite fun! She said we would hear back 'in due course' but I know they wait until all of the assessment centres have taken place before getting back to people. Have you had yours yet?
Got mine tomorrow, I'm scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got mine tomorrow, I'm scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good Luck,

Don't be nervous, be yourself - it was a challenge but no where near as bad as I thought!
Reply 99
I have! I have been invited to the assessment centre in london this friday.

Quick Reply

Latest