The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Language, Culture and Communication any offers?

I am still waiting to hear if I have an offer for Language, Culture and Communication, has anyone else received one?
I have offers from my other 4 choices but nothing from Warwick.
Reply 1
Hiya :smile:
i got an offer for Lang, Culture and Communication at Warwick, which i'm probs going to firm ^.^ Where else have you applied?
Original post by Ewoo
I am still waiting to hear if I have an offer for Language, Culture and Communication, has anyone else received one?
I have offers from my other 4 choices but nothing from Warwick.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Birmingham, Leicester, Loughborough and Liverpool. When did you receive your offer and have you already got your grades? Beginning to think it is a no from Warwick but still got fingers crossed.
Reply 3
i got an offer 2 weeks after i applied in november, but i visited in the summer cause i'm overseas. im doing IB so they received my predicted grades. DON'T LOSE HOPE! :smile:
Original post by Ewoo
Birmingham, Leicester, Loughborough and Liverpool. When did you receive your offer and have you already got your grades? Beginning to think it is a no from Warwick but still got fingers crossed.
Reply 4
I am also abroad doing French Bac, but only applied in Dec. I suppose no news is good news...
Reply 5
nice where do you live? :smile: i'm half french and go to a french school :biggrin:
Reply 6
SW France near Bordeaux

Quick Reply

Latest