Walcott and Oli G up top - I like it.
Original post by Stalin
Walcott and Oli G up top - I like it.

but what was pace though
Who's that team they call the Arsenal?
Who's that team we all adore?
We're the boys in red and white, were ****ing dynamayte
and Cesc Fabregas' mother is a whore
sheeeeeeeeeesssssssss aaaaaaaaa wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee
Chelsea vs city annoyed me today..

If city had won, It would be great.. always like seeing chelsea loose, and would have made the title race more interesting..

If chelsea had won, well, we are closer to making 2nd place a potential possibility..

But a draw is just meh.
Original post by fallen_acorns
Chelsea vs city annoyed me today..

If city had won, It would be great.. always like seeing chelsea loose, and would have made the title race more interesting..

If chelsea had won, well, we are closer to making 2nd place a potential possibility..

But a draw is just meh.

Tbh if we win tomorrow we're only 11 points off Chelski.

Now I know this may sound stupid but I think we may have a very extremely tiny small chance of still challenging for the title and I'm pretty sure Wenger does too. It is plausible considering our run of fixtures is generally very easy up until April or so. If we can maintain some consistency to our good form than we could easily be looking at a second place finish as I'm pretty sure the teams around us will be dropping a LOT of points, Chelski included.
Original post by AliRizzo

Now I know this may sound stupid but I think we may have a very extremely tiny small chance of still challenging for the title and I'm pretty sure Wenger does too. It is plausible considering our run of fixtures is generally very easy up until April or so. If we can maintain some consistency to our good form than we could easily be looking at a second place finish as I'm pretty sure the teams around us will be dropping a LOT of points, Chelski included.

Only? Since when is 11 points a short gap? Especially by the beginning of February :rofl2:

Furthermore, you won't be easily looking at a 2nd place finish no matter what. If you do, kudos, but it'll be hard to get there. I mean, you'll have a bit of a mountain to climb after next week so I think you should relax a little :smile:
Original post by YesAllMen
Only? Since when is 11 points a short gap? Especially by the beginning of February :rofl2:

Furthermore, you won't be easily looking at a 2nd place finish no matter what. If you do, kudos, but it'll be hard to get there. I mean, you'll have a bit of a mountain to climb after next week so I think you should relax a little :smile:

A short gap relative to what it could have been or usually is at this time of year. I do think we'll win next week, mainly in part to you lot being massive bottlers at the lane. Not sure why but your home record is pretty awful.
Dennis Bergkamp once was #1 #2 and #3 on MOTD goal of the month, for 3 different games

He made it look like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Miss that era so much. Nobody ever believes this, but Bergkamp was one of the most violent footballers Ive ever seen. His elbow swing was a work or art

Dutch magic
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich

Miss that era so much. Bergkamp would play the nice Arsenal football, but he would also land his elbow in a CB's face if he got just too tight. :moon:

Forever this.
Any chance Krystian Bielik may start today??
Original post by JammyGit07
Forever this.

From what Ive read, Dennis Bergkamp in the tunnel was a genuinely intimidating guy. Definitely was a talker.

I read we were playing Spurs and DB just arrived at the tunnel at WHL late, gave a sideways glance at the Spurs players and just boomed ''is this it?'' :wink:. The game was won before it started

---

I met Bergkamp once when I was a kid, we spoke Dutch and he genuinely just told me jokes tbf. Funny guy
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Baalaje31

0%
Original post by Baalaje31

not a chance - and no reason why he should when we have coq on good form..

I imagine we will see him get a few minutes on the bench, and possibly a tiny bit on the pitch for the rest of this season, and only more then that if he performs well, or we face an injury crisis and he is forced to play a bigger part then arsene wants him to (see chambers).

guy is 17 - he may be doing well starting for his club back in poland, buts its a different game at arsenal, and he will need time to grow and adapt.
Original post by angelfox
0%

Original post by fallen_acorns
not a chance - and no reason why he should when we have coq on good form..

I imagine we will see him get a few minutes on the bench, and possibly a tiny bit on the pitch for the rest of this season, and only more then that if he performs well, or we face an injury crisis and he is forced to play a bigger part then arsene wants him to (see chambers).

guy is 17 - he may be doing well starting for his club back in poland, buts its a different game at arsenal, and he will need time to grow and adapt.

Awaiting his debut to see what all the hype is about...
Not everyday a player 4 days younger than you joins your favourite club :P
Original post by AliRizzo

Yeah and when you get back to reality when Arsenal lose a couple of games you will come to your senses and realise the title is long gone
Original post by Jamiesonn
Yeah and when you get back to reality when Arsenal lose a couple of games you will come to your senses and realise the title is long gone

Not really, we have a better team than Liverpool and they came pretty close last season. We are the best team in London.
Original post by Zürich
Dennis Bergkamp once was #1 #2 and #3 on MOTD goal of the month, for 3 different games

He made it look like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Miss that era so much. Nobody ever believes this, but Bergkamp was one of the most violent footballers Ive ever seen. His elbow swing was a work or art

Dutch magic

Got a signed shirt in my apartment. Guy is a legend, my favourite Arsenal player by a distance.
Reply 697
**** sake there is no chance we are winning the title!

Hope for 3rd. Thats what is in reach

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
**** sake there is no chance we are winning the title!

Hope for 3rd. Thats what is in reach

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, getting into the UCL group stages without the annoying knockouts. That's something...
Original post by Tom_Ford
Not really, we have a better team than Liverpool and they came pretty close last season. We are the best team in London.

Maybe on paper but Arsenal currently aren't playing better than Liverpool of last season.

We'd already scored 53 goals in 22 games (and went on to score another 48 in 16 games) whereas Arsenal have only scored 39 goals.

Latest