Where's this offer holders page?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Rassssclart
Rah... Offer :biggrin:

Well done. :smile:

Offers holder's TSR thread is here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3100533

FB page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/335288156664338/ :smile:
Desipite coming out of my interview wanting to jump in front of the nearest tube train, I HAVE AN OFFER!! Somehow they must have seen potential or something through all the nerves. SO HAPPY!! :biggrin:
My track was updated on the 3rd and I've got an offer but I haven't received a confirmation email yet from imperial...anyone else in this situation???:confused:
Original post by Bamshinge
My track was updated on the 3rd and I've got an offer but I haven't received a confirmation email yet from imperial...anyone else in this situation???:confused:

I've not received an email from Imperial either telling me I have an offer. Got my offer on the 30th January IIRC. I'm not sure if anyone has so I wouldn't worry about it. :smile:
Original post by Bamshinge

No one will get one
They'll send you an offer pack in march
Reply 1726
Original post by anastasiasays
:biggrin: Got an offer this morning!! :smile: Congrats to everyone else & to anyone waiting, don't worry about it, I'm sure it will be good news!

This only leaves one problem.... Imperial or UCL? :wink:

Original post by senorita96
Oh my god I've been stalking this thread all year but I finally feel like I can post because I have an OFFER! I'm shaking I can't believe it!! 22:31 as well...

Original post by Rassssclart
Rah... Offer :biggrin:

Original post by Cat1996
Desipite coming out of my interview wanting to jump in front of the nearest tube train, I HAVE AN OFFER!! Somehow they must have seen potential or something through all the nerves. SO HAPPY!! :biggrin:

Congrats everyone. If you don't mind me asking, when did you all have your interview's? I have my interview next Tuesday. Soooooooooo nervous!!!
Original post by SSJ96
Congrats everyone. If you don't mind me asking, when did you all have your interview's? I have my interview next Tuesday. Soooooooooo nervous!!!

Last week on Wednesday :smile: good luck!!
Reply 1728
Original post by senorita96
Last week on Wednesday :smile: good luck!!

Thanks a lot!!:smile: I really want an offer from Imperial!
Reply 1729
Offer from Imperial :smile: so happy! Literally still in disbelief..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have u guys got offer from mechanical engineering?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lewis Mech
Have u guys got offer from mechanical engineering?

Posted from TSR Mobile

medicine thread...
troll?
Original post by Master219
medicine thread...
troll?

I think he might be lost
Original post by Master219
medicine thread...
troll?

XD, just send greetings to my medical schoolmates

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had my interview on the 27th - It was basically the most generic Medicine interview ever, so just prep for the usual questions (Why Medicine etc.)
Reply 1736
I had my interview on the 27th - It was basically the most generic Medicine interview ever, so just prep for the usual questions (Why Medicine etc.)

btw i am wondering whether i saw you.. i did speak to a girl who had a ucl offer.. was your interview like 3ish 4ish?
Original post by YvT1
btw i am wondering whether i saw you.. i did speak to a girl who had a ucl offer.. was your interview like 3ish 4ish?

You probably did! My interview was at 4.15 :tongue: (I was the weird girl from Manchester)
Reply 1738
You probably did! My interview was at 4.15 :tongue: (I was the weird girl from Manchester)

I am the cypriot girl talking a lot.. :tongue: my interview was 3:45.. btw i have a website that might interest you.. http://www.topuniversities.com/student-info/choosing-university/top-universities-london-ucl-or-imperial

Original post by YvT1
I am the cypriot girl talking a lot.. :tongue: my interview was 3:45.. btw i have a website that might interest you.. http://www.topuniversities.com/student-info/choosing-university/top-universities-london-ucl-or-imperial

Wooo 27th January interviewers REPRESENT

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending