The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Feel really dissociated right now. Not sure what's going on, might go back to sleep even though I just got up like an hour ago. Missed class today. Feel like everyone is just laughing at me and thinks it's all funny.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I once again tested my relationships theories, the conclusions which essentially came out are that women see men the same age, on an ununconscious level, as inferior, therefore date older men of higher status, and any younger man who is insecure or bitter over this rule of attraction needs to get over it.

actually there was a psychological study done recently that found that men between the ages of 20 - 50 years given a range of pictures of women of different ages consistently choose the women that are around 21 years, whereas women given a range of pictures of men of different ages will consistently choose men that are their age, give or take a few years. so technically most would argue that women admire and look for men their age, whereas men will look for women who are young, no matter their age.
Original post by Pathway
Feel really dissociated right now. Not sure what's going on, might go back to sleep even though I just got up like an hour ago. Missed class today. Feel like everyone is just laughing at me and thinks it's all funny.

i'm sure they aren't all laughing... xx
I feel a little...downish. I'm fine as a whole I think, but just don't feel great right now :redface:
Original post by IDukem
Thank you! :smile: Cause I like it, I do a complimentary module on philosophy and enjoyed it enough to continue it on properly next year and 3rd year. Indeed, she's a lovely person too :h:

We could have it as an option :tongue:

Ah ok, fair enough- enjoy! Sorry you're not feeling great :hugs:

------
Uni interview tomorrow and realllly not prepared for it, not sure as I want to go there anyway so trying to persuade myself that I don't care but not working too well :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
I feel a little...downish. I'm fine as a whole I think, but just don't feel great right now :redface:

Maaaaassive hugs :hugs:

Original post by furryface12

Uni interview tomorrow and realllly not prepared for it, not sure as I want to go there anyway so trying to persuade myself that I don't care but not working too well :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you decide to go they will love you! Where is it at?
Original post by SweetNothing
:hugs: what's up?

think its been sorted now, but just general crapness with uni and accommodation and people not making themselves clear... leads to confusion and stress and worry that I could do without. thanks for asking. how are you doing?

------

Posted from TSR Mobile

you'll be fine! everyone's really nice, they won't be expecting impeccable answers.. remember the majority of these people are like 17! also you've got loads to fall back on, so not the end of the world :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Anonymous #2

It's a "nice" reminder that I'm still capable of slipping up :redface: :hugs:
Original post by IDukem

Unfortunately it's something we're all capable of doing :sadnod: :hugs:
I dunno why I'm writing this here, it's really a non-issue but...

I lost my penguin hat and I feel close to tears :cry:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

:jumphug:
Reply 672

Im sure it will be somewhere!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by guitaristemily
:jumphug:

Original post by PandaWho
Im sure it will be somewhere!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:no: We looked everywhere :sadnod:

I bet one of the kids nicked it :grumble:

:hugs: not sure where you lost it, but if it was somewhere specific, can you let them know to look out for it?

i wore mine to school today but ecuase of some issues im scared its going to get nicked so im not going to wear it anymore.
Original post by ScaryScience
:hugs: not sure where you lost it, but if it was somewhere specific, can you let them know to look out for it?

That's a good idea - hadn't thought of that :colondollar:

Original post by guitaristemily
i wore mine to school today but ecuase of some issues im scared its going to get nicked so im not going to wear it anymore.

:console:

its ok. everyone at that school hate my guts anyway.
Original post by Anonymous #2

If you decide to go they will love you! Where is it at?

Exeter :redface:

Original post by Anonymous
you'll be fine! everyone's really nice, they won't be expecting impeccable answers.. remember the majority of these people are like 17! also you've got loads to fall back on, so not the end of the world :hugs:

Thank you! Yeah I know, just scared I think- not very good at talking at the best of times let alone about myself (ish) under pressure :colondollar:

Original post by IDukem

At least if this is slipping up then that's better than it being normal now? Still not nice though :frown: :hugs:

:console: Hopefully it'll turn up at some point! Penguin hats are awesome :yep: (you can borrow mine?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's a good idea - hadn't thought of that :colondollar:

Its definitely worth doing. I know when im at work we get loads of people asking if things have been handed in/we've found something that they have lost, and more often than not, things turn up :yes:

Latest