The Student Room Group

Has Rotherham showed us Labours true colours?

I cannot go beyond the point of recognizing Labour as utterly bogus and trecherous. In fact, I'd describe Labour as master manipulators. They do not care about real issues.

How can anybody trust them after this?

Scroll to see replies

Labour are a party that have no issues with sacrificing our children to appease multiculturalism and anyone who votes for them is a traitor to their own children
Any party that would prioritise not offending a particular group over protecting young girls from being raped should be held in contempt. They completely failed in their duty. I'm amazed that the politicians and policemen involved have got away virtually Scot-free.
Reply 3
The council and others did fail dramatically, one could also ask why the current govt did not act sooner and replace the incompetent councillors before now instead of letting the situation fester.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Maker
The council and others did fail dramatically, one could also ask why the current govt did not act sooner and replace the incompetent councillors before now instead of letting the situation fester.

Because it was covered up at a local regional level. I doubt the current government was aware or could have been aware.
No but some of the reactions to the events of Rotherham have shown the true colours of those that are continually stirring it up.

Now I could be wrong and it could be because you are campaigners for child protection and justice and want to ensure that there is a strong regulatory environment that protects vulnerable people, and guarantees the rights of whistleblowers in public policy to alert the authorities when this kind of malpractice is going on. It doesn't just happen where there is a Labour council - there are pockets of malpractice in a lot of areas.

I suspect the real reason you like this scandal is not because you are particularly bothered about the issues above, but because you have a real dislike for Muslims, immigrants and the Labour party, and you want to exploit the abuse of children to make the argument that Muslims/immigrants/the Labour party are paedophiles.
Reply 6
Original post by Native To Europe
Because it was covered up at a local regional level. I doubt the current government was aware or could have been aware.

How was the cover up done and what is the evidence?
Original post by MagicNMedicine

I suspect the real reason you like this scandal is not because you are particularly bothered about the issues above, but because you have a real dislike for Muslims, immigrants and the Labour party, and you want to exploit the abuse of children to make the argument that Muslims/immigrants/the Labour party are paedophiles.

How can you think anyone is indifferent about child abuse? Don't turn muslims into victims when we're talking about muslim rape gangs.
Not just Rotherham, whenever this issue has arisen in other towns, Bradford, Oldham, Rochdale, it's always a Labour council.

Elephant in the room - Labour depend on the ethnic vote, wouldn't do anything to jeopardise that.
No but some of the reactions to the events of Rotherham have shown the true colours of those that are continually stirring it up.

Now I could be wrong and it could be because you are campaigners for child protection and justice and want to ensure that there is a strong regulatory environment that protects vulnerable people, and guarantees the rights of whistleblowers in public policy to alert the authorities when this kind of malpractice is going on. It doesn't just happen where there is a Labour council - there are pockets of malpractice in a lot of areas.

What a vile disgusting comment. You obviously hate white people because I know you wouldn't be posting this excrement if the victims were non white.
Original post by Maker

Because there wasn't an election coming up.

Sure I want to protect children by them not being killed when they are unborn. By asserting the family over the individual or the collective. However I unlike most people don't have a problem with Labour, Muhammadanists or immigration. My issue is when these groups have power to enforce the law and change the law of the British nation state. I want them to be here and have the same rights as me under the law, but have no power within the law. If this Protestant preeminence was asserted and the government constrained this wouldn't be happening.
Original post by Maker
one could also ask why the current govt did not act sooner and replace the incompetent councillors before now instead of letting the situation fester.

Oh, please. The current government are still blaming the previous one of current financial problems; they haven't done anything noteworthy to solve it in half a decade, so they're clearly ineffective.
Original post by capitalismstinks
What a vile disgusting comment. You obviously hate white people because I know you wouldn't be posting this excrement if the victims were non white.

I don't think he hates white people. He hates Protestantism and British legacy. This is what these rapist scum were attacking, they were proving how powerful they were. It is about power.
Original post by Skip_Snip
Oh, please. The current government are still blaming the previous one of current financial problems; they haven't done anything noteworthy to solve it in half a decade, so they're clearly ineffective.

Coalition government with the Liberal party involved are normally like this. "Cough" WW1.
Original post by william walker
Coalition government with the Liberal party involved are normally like this. "Cough" WW1.

At least they had the excuse of a world war distracting them xD
Original post by Skip_Snip
At least they had the excuse of a world war distracting them xD

Yes WW1. Where 1,000,000 British subjects were sent to their deaths, murdered by the coalition government. More British people died in WW1 than all the other wars Britain has been involved in combined. Not to mention the mutiny know as the Easter rising, the massive strategic overstretch, huge debts. This and the 4 years after WW1 are why the Liberal party was destroyed, it is a shame upon the nation that this evil conglomeration has any power at all.
As I predicted: the reactions on here show the true colours of particular posters. They have an agenda, it's not an agenda of discussion around how to tackle abuse of authority and cover ups, it's just about their own obsessions with particular issues: Labour, multiculturalism, Protestant preemininence, WW1 was murder by the Liberals or whatever.

It's also quite ironic that these are the types that always complain that things are so PC that "you can't say anything without being called racist" but their instant reaction to being challenged is to resort to "you obviously hate white people", "you hate Protestantism and British legacy".
It seems that every day there is another thread on Rotherham. Why are there no threads on Medomsley? How many people have even heard of Medomsley?

900 boys were physically and sexually abused by people who had complete power over them, yet it is barely considered news worthy. Why aren't we asking what is so rotten and pernicious about British culture that allows such abuse to take place? What is it about British culture that leaves people so willing to adopt an attitude of keep calm and carry on when confronted with Rotherham, Medomsley or the likes of Jimmy Saville? I get the impression that people are obsessed with Rotherham because it is convenient for their political views.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending