The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol
FlimFlam didn't take too long then.
yESSS!!!
World class substitution imo.
great trio of goals today, sublime passing throughout.
Giroud bringing out the best of Ramsey time and time again. Giroud is so instrumental to this team. Complete and utter masterclass by Wenger
We're all Burnley supporters today
Original post by AR_95
We're all Burnley supporters today

Why?
Original post by al_94
Why?

If city lose/draw we're 1/2 points behind for 2nd
Winning the league may be out of the question, but if city lose to Burnley, then 2nd is a definite possibility.

Just need to do the same on Tuesday and we'll progress
Original post by AR_95
If city lose/draw we're 1/2 points behind for 2nd

Burnley have no chance they will probably lose around 5-0
Original post by leinad2012
I missed the Ozil chance, what happened?

Guy had a clear goalscoring opportunity one on one, favoured left foot, but opted to try cute pass to teammate on other side of the box...

Such a shame because he is so good at spearheading the attack.
Zain: Hopefully Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs keep winning so Louis van Gaal gets sacked. An unhappy Man United fan.

from BBC live text, people say we have **** fans, but that is just appalling
I will be watching Barca not Burnley
Original post by Tom_Ford
Guy had a clear goalscoring opportunity one on one, favoured left foot, but opted to try cute pass to teammate on other side of the box...

Such a shame because he is so good at spearheading the attack.

Frustrating, he's a top player and gets himself into great positions, but it's pointless if he isn't going to have a go
that reminded me so much of the first half of 2013-14 when we were crusing..

Giroud, ramsey, ozil = absolute bliss, when they are playing well and together..

not sure what team I want to see for monaco..

shame ox is injured, but I would like walcott to start again, as I feel he just needs more gametime to get his head back in and get finishing - he has not had a decent run of games since coming back..

but in midfield.. you cant drop coq. ramsey looked class today, and offers so much going forawrd when he is in form.. ozil has been doing well also, and cazorla looked great when he came on.

You cant have all 4 of them without shifting one player into a position they dont like.. so.. i dont know

Probably ozil, as he is the least likely to score, and well, we need goals:

Bellerin - Gabriel - kos - monreal
Coq - Ramsey
Cazorla
Walcott - Giroud - Sanchez
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by leinad2012
Frustrating, he's a top player and gets himself into great positions, but it's pointless if he isn't going to have a go

He had a good opportunity earlier and it was a decent enough save from Adrian, and he had a good game, brilliant link up play and spearheading the attacks. But I think the guy is just not aware of how good he can be, he must be the most unconfident player ever which is a shame because I think he can be absolutely world class.

Well clearly Walcott wants the ball :colone:
He had a good opportunity earlier and it was a decent enough save from Adrian, and he had a good game, brilliant link up play and spearheading the attacks. But I think the guy is just not aware of how good he can be, he must be the most unconfident player ever which is a shame because I think he can be absolutely world class.

Did u make that bro? Good job:smile:
anyway, now time to be a burnley fan.

Latest