Scroll to see replies

Original post by jchap9776
Congrats!!!!! Join the club ������

Defo mate I haven't got the offer holder day invitation tho
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by JamjamjamT
Crossing my fingers, arms, legs and toes that you get your offer this Thursday.
Oh, wait a min...:biggrin:

What are you going to be doing now this Thurs & Fri?

Original post by Cholesta
Yes, what are you going to do. Some studying I hope! I sound like your parent. It's sad for the others who are being rejected but probably equally good students.

Less procrastination probably!! I've applied for accommodation so will probably wait and see what I'm dealt, but revision is gonna start too aswell... Idk though really, probably just living my life again haha
Original post by Aso816

Hmm book it online and you have to fill in details including your LSE number and it'll recognise you :smile: I haven't got the thing through the post yet but that'll probably come within this week for you and me
Hmm book it online and you have to fill in details including your LSE number and it'll recognise you :smile: I haven't got the thing through the post yet but that'll probably come within this week for you and me

So you got your offer in the recent weeks? They want an A in physics for me :angry: Much rather have the A in Further Maths lol
Original post by Aso816

From the email -
I'm pleased to invite you to attend an Offer Holders’ Day on Wednesday 15 April 2015. This day will give you the opportunity to:

- Discover more about LSE and your specific programme of study
- Find out about student life at LSE
- Attend subject sessions
- Meet LSE academic staff and current students
- Visit LSE accommodation

If you would like to attend, advance booking is essential. You can do this on our website at www.lse.ac.uk/offerholdersday15april where you will also find more information about the day. Please note, if you have already booked a place you do not need to do so again.

If you are unable to attend the Offer Holders’ Day, there are other opportunities for you to visit LSE, including our Open Day on Wednesday 25 March 2015. For further information, please see www.lse.ac.uk/meetlse.

If you have any questions about the Offer Holders’ Day or Open Day, please telephone the Student Recruitment Office on +44 (0)20 7955 6613. If you have any queries regarding your offer, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office either by email at[email protected] or by telephone on our dedicated offer holder phone line at +44 (0)20 7955 6500.
Original post by JamjamjamT
From the email -
I'm pleased to invite you to attend an Offer Holders’ Day on Wednesday 15 April 2015. This day will give you the opportunity to:

- Discover more about LSE and your specific programme of study
- Find out about student life at LSE
- Attend subject sessions
- Meet LSE academic staff and current students
- Visit LSE accommodation

If you would like to attend, advance booking is essential. You can do this on our website at www.lse.ac.uk/offerholdersday15april where you will also find more information about the day. Please note, if you have already booked a place you do not need to do so again.

If you are unable to attend the Offer Holders’ Day, there are other opportunities for you to visit LSE, including our Open Day on Wednesday 25 March 2015. For further information, please see www.lse.ac.uk/meetlse.

If you have any questions about the Offer Holders’ Day or Open Day, please telephone the Student Recruitment Office on +44 (0)20 7955 6613. If you have any queries regarding your offer, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office either by email at[email protected] or by telephone on our dedicated offer holder phone line at +44 (0)20 7955 6500.

I think I will just wait for the email to come given that I literally received my offer just two hours ago aha
Original post by Aso816
I think I will just wait for the email to come given that I literally received my offer just two hours ago aha

Yeah you will get one soon and your offer holders day won't be the 15th it will be the 22nd like mine if it's for economics :smile:
Less procrastination probably!! I've applied for accommodation so will probably wait and see what I'm dealt, but revision is gonna start too aswell... Idk though really, probably just living my life again haha

Awk well you deserve to feel happy😃
Original post by abccba120
Yeah you will get one soon and your offer holders day won't be the 15th it will be the 22nd like mine if it's for economics :smile:

That's great congrats to you :smile:

Where did you apply for in the end?
Original post by Aso816
So you got your offer in the recent weeks? They want an A in physics for me :angry: Much rather have the A in Further Maths lol

Yeah got it Friday :smile: I get what you mean, thankfully haven't got to deal with physics but have heard its v hard
Original post by Askaud
Where did you apply for in the end?

Rosebery 1st,
Bankside 2nd
Holborn 3rd
For 38 weeks - I really don't want Holborn though -> bit worried about bankside aswell as its something like 2 rooms share a toilet and are off the corridor idk - feels almost bit risky as you don't know who the other person will be. Was gutted pass field didn't offer 38weeks. Wbu again?
Original post by Cholesta
Awk well you deserve to feel happy😃

Cheers Cholesta and thanks for your support throughout :smile: :smile:
Yeah got it Friday :smile: I get what you mean, thankfully haven't got to deal with physics but have heard its v hard

It is haha but I'm motivated bro have you got all your offers yet
Rosebery 1st,
Bankside 2nd
Holborn 3rd
For 38 weeks - I really don't want Holborn though -> bit worried about bankside aswell as its something like 2 rooms share a toilet and are off the corridor idk - feels almost bit risky as you don't know who the other person will be. Was gutted pass field didn't offer 38weeks. Wbu again?

Got allocated passfield shared, I wasn't bothered about length of contract only being 30 weeks. Holborn would be awful to get imo
Original post by Aso816
It is haha but I'm motivated bro have you got all your offers yet

Yep got em all and have firmed LSE and insured Warwick
Original post by Askaud
Got allocated passfield shared, I wasn't bothered about length of contract only being 30 weeks. Holborn would be awful to get imo

Ah fair, what are your thoughts on shared? Guess it's cheaper but idk. Yeah I'm dreading Holborn, way too expensive and self-catered :O
Yep got em all and have firmed LSE and insured Warwick

I got rejected by warwick
It's seems they only invite you to the offer holders day if you firm them ? Is that correct - I insured LSE but still want to go to the open day ?!
Original post by Flippi1
It's seems they only invite you to the offer holders day if you firm them ? Is that correct - I insured LSE but still want to go to the open day ?!

No you get an invite if you got an offer , you don't need to firm or insure to get the invite to open day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending