2015 UWE Offers Anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Got my offer for Marketing N500. Very excited:smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Got a conditional offer for an international Relations course. :smile:
Just got an unconditional offer to study a foundation year in Natural and Built Environment. I'm a mature student with poor qualifications so UWE was actually my first choice. I've been declined by Anglia Ruskin and Oxford Brookes and no verdict from University of West London or University of Bedfordshire yet (my 2 backup choices). I don't really care about either of those now because I have an offer from the Uni that I wanted so I might well just accept the offer so I can start applying for student finance.
Reply 23
Original post by Rich0489
Just got an unconditional offer to study a foundation year in Natural and Built Environment. I'm a mature student with poor qualifications so UWE was actually my first choice. I've been declined by Anglia Ruskin and Oxford Brookes and no verdict from University of West London or University of Bedfordshire yet (my 2 backup choices). I don't really care about either of those now because I have an offer from the Uni that I wanted so I might well just accept the offer so I can start applying for student finance.

Nice to hear from someone in the same boat as myself! I too am technically going to be a mature student who achieved fairly average A level results. I have gained a few years of experience working in a sales and marketing role at a local company and am now looking to earn a degree to add to my cv.
Reply 24
Hey! I received (and firmly accepted) an unconditional offer to study Aerospace Engineering. Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
I have also applied for primary teaching in sept 2015, did you guys get interviews/offers!?x
Reply 26
Original post by ThydaB
I applied for primary education yesterday, and haven't heard anything... but I suppose that is the nature of the degree. Has anyone else applied for this? Anybody know if the school has a decent reputation for education studies?

I applied for this!x
Reply 27
Original post by Bosh96
Hey! I received (and firmly accepted) an unconditional offer to study Aerospace Engineering. Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep! Except my offer is conditional :P
Reply 28
Original post by Dan190
Yep! Except my offer is conditional :P

Oh cool! All the success with getting into the course mate! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Bosh96
Oh cool! All the success with getting into the course mate! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks man! I'll be going to the open day in a few weeks time :smile:
Reply 30
got conditional offer for primary education :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by emlscott
got conditional offer for primary education :smile:

Same!!
Reply 32
Original post by JazD123
Same!!

Is it your firm?
Reply 33
Original post by emlscott
Is it your firm?

Yes! And yours?! X
Conditional offer for Occupational Therapy :smile: :smile: Anyone else Allied Health-y?
Reply 35
Original post by G.Fecci
Received a conditional offer for Forensic Computing and Security accepted as firm choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too. I'll see you in the lectures.
Conditional offer for BA Criminology and Sociology
Original post by madeline_jane
I have offers for Architecture + Planning as well as Property Development + Planning. Really love UWE so hope I get the grades foe either course!

I will be doing Architecture and Planning this 2015 in UWE too!
Reply 38
Trust me only go to UWE as a last resort guys.
Why on earth would you say that? Especially so late in the application process when most students have firmed offers and are stuck with the option they've chosen. Kind of a dick move!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending