The Student Room Group

Occupational therapy

Hi I’m Megan, I’ve got an offer for UWE Bristol for occupational therapy anyone else going here?
Reply 1
Bonsoir Megan
Hi! I've got an interview with them in a few days, what was your interview like?

Original post by Megantaylor05
Hi I’m Megan, I’ve got an offer for UWE Bristol for occupational therapy anyone else going here?
Original post by ap1ringm3dik
Hi! I've got an interview with them in a few days, what was your interview like?

Hi, my interview went really well. Make sure you know about different organisations such as mental health providers and community services. And the main one be yourself and good luck x
Can I ask how you did your cases study? Ive done a ppt but I'm nut sure if I'm overdoing it lol

Hi, my interview went really well. Make sure you know about different organisations such as mental health providers and community services. And the main one be yourself and good luck x
Original post by ap1ringm3dik
Can I ask how you did your cases study? Ive done a ppt but I'm nut sure if I'm overdoing it lol

I can’t remember who I chose and if they change them, but made sure I spoke about risk to you and the patient. What equipment they might need hope this help a little mine was back in November.
Hey!! I just got an offer!!!
I can’t remember who I chose and if they change them, but made sure I spoke about risk to you and the patient. What equipment they might need hope this help a little mine was back in November.
Reply 7

Hiiii! I have accepted my offer for OT at UWE, I'm in hazel flat!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending