The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChickenMadness
Damn thats epic. You could sell your hair and make a wig haha. I always wonder what colour hair my kids'l turn out to have tbh. On account of me being so mixed race. Cus my dad was a ginger teenager and his hair went to blonde then light brown as he got older lol. Which is why my hair is so random I think :tongue:

I was the first redhead in my family (both sides) for over a hundred years :eek: I was called "the milkmans child" when I was a kid haha. I don't look like anyone else in my family... they're probably not telling me something, aren't they? :biggrin:
Original post by CherryWine
I was the first redhead in my family (both sides) for over a hundred years :eek: I was called "the milkmans child" when I was a kid haha. I don't look like anyone else in my family... they're probably not telling me something, aren't they? :biggrin:

loooool maybe they're right xD
Original post by MidnightDream
I dislike capitalising my name

Very ironic, looking at your username!
I dislike cheese very much
Original post by ChickenMadness
loooool maybe they're right xD

*frantically searches for old milkman's phone number*
I got 102% in an exam in the lower sixth.
My middle name is James.
I have a rare condition called idiopathic angioedema and also have a history of many different food and environmental allergies
I would have a cheeky smile on my face if I remember something mildly amsuing that happened between me and my mates and it's just awkward when people look at you thinking what is this guy on :rofl:
*frantically searches for old milkman's phone number*

Your hair and eye colour is very interesting.
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Your hair and eye colour is very interesting.

Thank you (I think?) :smile:
Thank you (I think?) :smile:

You are welcome, cherry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My right foot is wider than my left foot.
Once I put a condom in a food blender for 5 seconds and used it

Posted from TSR Mobile
am a girl.
I have a mole on my right eyeball.
I have hypermobility :biggrin:
Reply 897
My dad was going to call me Brian Junior until he realized people would call me BJ for short.
Original post by Benn96
My dad was going to call me Brian Junior until he realized people would call me BJ for short.

Hahaha :biggrin: thank god he realized it on time.
I once cut my toe on a soup tin and it got infected

Quick Reply

Latest