The Student Room Group

Star Plus??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LotusBlue
ahahahahha I know its quite funny :lol: Poor I****a heheh

She is victimized everywhere
Original post by pagorai
She is victimized everywhere

lmfao so true. idek whats going on anymore.. last I heard was Ruhi hates I****a now? :eek:
:cool:
Original post by TheBBQ
All the desi girls gonna flock to this thread lmao
lmfao so true. idek whats going on anymore.. last I heard was Ruhi hates I****a now? :eek:

I wouldnt say hate but Ruhi is hurt because I****a gave the custody to Shagun. That vile "aurat" Shagun tricked Raman into getting Ruhi's custody and Adi got all depressed and wagera wagera and he got all suicidal so I****a decided to keep Adi and let Ruhi's custody remain with Shagun which made Ruhi upset because I****a had promised to get her back. So out of madness, she told she hated "Ishima". But i dont think so because in the recent episode, Ishima falls down and Ruhi gives her hand to help her get up.
Gawd, you didnt even ask for the explanation. I apologise haha
Lol how ishi tas name is being censored! :rofl:
Original post by pagorai
I wouldnt say hate but Ruhi is hurt because I****a gave the custody to Shagun. That vile "aurat" Shagun tricked Raman into getting Ruhi's custody and Adi got all depressed and wagera wagera and he got all suicidal so I****a decided to keep Adi and let Ruhi's custody remain with Shagun which made Ruhi upset because I****a had promised to get her back. So out of madness, she told she hated "Ishima". But i dont think so because in the recent episode, Ishima falls down and Ruhi gives her hand to help her get up. Gawd, you didnt even ask for the explanation. I apologise haha

ahhh I seeee! love how you said 'wagera wagera' :biggrin: :biggrin:
ahaha nah thanks for that actually.. think I might actually start watching it again.. I absolutely adore Ruhi and lovveee the way she says 'Ishima' <3

you watch Masterchef?
Original post by JamJam87
Lol how ishi tas name is being censored! :rofl:

**** man.. poor I****a's name being made to look like we all saying **** when really we're not saying ****.. we're just saying I****a.. thats kinda ****. so much ****ness dayum.

:mmm:
ahhh I seeee! love how you said 'wagera wagera' :biggrin: :biggrin:
ahaha nah thanks for that actually.. think I might actually start watching it again.. I absolutely adore Ruhi and lovveee the way she says 'Ishima' <3

you watch Masterchef?

Haha if i start explaining you in detail, either i will go mad explaining or you will go mad understanding it so i just used "wagera wagera". haha And i love Ruhi, she is so adorable. I do watch masterchef but not on regular basis, just a glimpse or so.
Reply 108
Look at what I found in Star Plus
It's well scary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnqzo5Ih2E0
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Shafy97
Look at what I found in Star Plus
It's well scary

What did you find?
Reply 110
Original post by pagorai
What did you find?

Look at the link above and go on 4:20.
i watched something on that channel previously... Wish i understood
Original post by Shafy97
Look at the link above and go on 4:20.

Haha i did only to find a badly depicted jogi baba. I actually skipped a heart beat ybh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pagorai
Haha if i start explaining you in detail, either i will go mad explaining or you will go mad understanding it so i just used "wagera wagera". haha And i love Ruhi, she is so adorable. I do watch masterchef but not on regular basis, just a glimpse or so.

heheh. :biggrin:

I enjoy Masterchef! Not watched the last few episodes tho.. Nikita, Karishma and Vijay are my faves!
Reply 114
Original post by binarythoughts
Who remembers " Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I do, it was one of the popular dramas of Star Plus, also the best one according to critics due to its very vast storlyline. It was one of my favourites until it finished in 2008. From what I can recall, the drama started in 2000 and finished in 2008, so yeah one of the longest running dramas on Star Plus. Kyunki saas was the first ever drama I watched on Star plus, it was fantastic. I watched it from 2004-2008, so when I was 7 I started watching it lool. But, I mostly watched the last generation of Kyunki Saas, the one with Eklavya, K.T, Mandeep, Bhoomi, Archana etc. There was this one character I always hated on Kyunki saas and that was Tripti, what a bitch she was always creating rifts in the family. In the end, the show got cut because of a disagreement with Ekta Kapoor and the actors.
heheh. :biggrin:

I enjoy Masterchef! Not watched the last few episodes tho.. Nikita, Karishma and Vijay are my faves!

Unfortunately i do not know the contestants name however i like that dude. Is he the only guy left? He looks so calm and sober.
Original post by pagorai
Unfortunately i do not know the contestants name however i like that dude. Is he the only guy left? He looks so calm and sober.

Are the rest of the contestants not sober? :laugh:
Why would you watch Star Plus when you can watch HumTV and GEO?
This saathiya show is pissing me off now, Meera has no respect for her mum she needs a bitch slap. They're prolonged this show waaay too much, need an ending so I can sleep in peace ^_^
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Are the rest of the contestants not sober? :laugh:

haha i meant it the sensible, solemn way idk like they say "Kitna sober dikta hei" or am i wrong out here? haha idk

Quick Reply

Latest