Original post by superwolf
You look like a survivor of the zombie apocalypse! :lockstock:

hehe they won't let me come on at the end as a zombie or a ghost

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
:hugs:

Please don't cry. It's tough, isn't it? :frown:

It is.
Its the fact that such feelings are so sporadic. I'll have two very good days, then one where I'm consumed with..I don't really know what it is. The fact that it keeps happening is what worries me.
Original post by Odd socks
hehe they won't let me come on at the end as a zombie or a ghost

Posted from TSR Mobile

:sad: Spoilsports.
Original post by Sabertooth
x

:hugs: How are you doing?

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
tired all the ****ing time, stressed, fed up, too ****ting hot in the flat, too much of a coward to go out.

urgh urgh urgh.

I really despise myself.

:console: If you need someone to talk to, I'm around.

Original post by IDukem
Right! I'm going to try and cheer you up...Dukey style :biggrin: Give me something's that you like (and I can use) and lets see what I can do :teehee: Awww thanks Pathway, safe to say they're awesome too and so are you :lovehug: It's that time of year where a lot of people are feeling the stress :redface: We'll get through this...ALL of us will be backing each other :biggrin:

#TeamIBelieve <--- haven't done that hashtag in about a year on here :tongue:

Thank you, that made me smile a little. :redface: haha, I'm not even sure right now!! Head's all over the place. :s-smilie: You're right, we all will. :yep:

Original post by CescaD96
So horribly tired. Snappy and feel like I'm having no coherent thoughts.

[s]I'm sorry love, insomnia is awful. Could you book another appointment with your GP to discuss it? :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
Tough situation. :frown: I'm sorry things are so bad right now. Voluntary is definitely better than being sectioned,nbut hopefully you'll be offered support that isn't hospital though. :console: Let me know if I can do anything to help at all? You've been a great help to me. :hugs: You can get through this, MHSS will support you no matter what happens. :yes:

I'm okay I think, really dissociated. Agreed to going home from Friday to Sunday evening, not sure how to cope with that. I did book my GP appointment for tomorrow though, so trying to figure out what to write down to show her, but thinking is really difficult (doesn't help with all this thought stealing stuff tbh) and it's like I don't know how to think anymore (:confused:). I'm not dealing with the whole going home thing very well. :s-smilie:

Not sure really, just feel like everything is too much, so my brain is switching off. I'll be okay though. Your friends are right, Dukey! You're awesome. :jumphug: Not sure what would help me though, just need to get through the weekend. :s-smilie: So stressed. :sad:

Thank you :hugs:

Of course I'll stay if they insist, I just will miss the show and seeing my partner :frown:

Best of luck with tomorrow, you'll do great.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Thank you :hugs:

Of course I'll stay if they insist, I just will miss the show and seeing my partner :frown:

Best of luck with tomorrow, you'll do great.

Best to be safe though, and I'm sure your partner will come and visit if it's possible! :hugs:

Thank you. Just nerves I think. :s-smilie:
Original post by Emily.97
It is.
Its the fact that such feelings are so sporadic. I'll have two very good days, then one where I'm consumed with..I don't really know what it is. The fact that it keeps happening is what worries me.

All the more to go see your GP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Pathway;55028575"]
:I'm:

I have a review tomorrow with the cmht so hopefully they can help.
Original post by Pathway

Thank you, that made me smile a little. :redface: haha, I'm not even sure right now!! Head's all over the place. :s-smilie: You're right, we all will. :yep:

Oh well mission accomplished, I made you smile :wink: Well I don't want you to over think things due to your stress levels, so I found this picture on the interwebz :biggrin:

27522.jpg

Picture representation: You're as pure as water with a fiery passion for helping others, and that is why we love you :teehee:

Original post by senz72
All the more to go see your GP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have been. If I was to get CBT it'd take around 2 months. I don't want to do it during my exams so will probably try and apply some time this month.
Original post by superwolf
:sad: Spoilsports.

:sadnod:

---

it went so well!!! eeeeee I've got that post-show buzz :biggrin: everyone said I was really good :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
:sadnod:

---

it went so well!!! eeeeee I've got that post-show buzz :biggrin: everyone said I was really good :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEE

:party:
Original post by CescaD96
I have a review tomorrow with the cmht so hopefully they can help.

I'm sure they will. :smile:

Original post by IDukem
Oh well mission accomplished, I made you smile :wink: Well I don't want you to over think things due to your stress levels, so I found this picture on the interwebz :biggrin:

Picture representation: You're as pure as water with a fiery passion for helping others, and that is why we love you :teehee:

Haha, thanks Dukey - dunno what I'd do without you guys. :redface: I love you all!

Got anything planned for the rest of the week?
Original post by Emily.97
Have been. If I was to get CBT it'd take around 2 months. I don't want to do it during my exams so will probably try and apply some time this month.

Don't forget. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway

:console: If you need someone to talk to, I'm around.

:hugs: thanks, spoke to my girlfriend a bit & ordered some food, hopefully eating something will help a bit, just feel awful tbh :frown:
I feel awful and just want to jump on my boat and float off along the canal without having to think about anything.

I don't think I want to be a teacher and I don't know what to do with myself.
Original post by Pathway

Haha, thanks Dukey - dunno what I'd do without you guys. :redface: I love you all!

Got anything planned for the rest of the week?

I thought it was creative! :lol: No worries, we love you too :h:

Assignment work and more assignment work :redface: My Birthday's next Wednesday though :h: Yourself?

Spoiler

Original post by IDukem
I thought it was creative! :lol: No worries, we love you too :h:

Assignment work and more assignment work :redface: My Birthday's next Wednesday though :h: Yourself?

My birthday is next week, Tuesday. :redface: Happy birthday in advance. :h:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: thanks, spoke to my girlfriend a bit & ordered some food, hopefully eating something will help a bit, just feel awful tbh :frown:

Hopefully it will. :hugs: Offers open if I can help with anything, I know that it's hard to deal with feeling low. :sadnod::console:
Original post by Pathway
My birthday is next week, Tuesday. :redface: Happy birthday in advance. :h:

Wow really!? So close yet so far :lol: May I ask how old are you going to be? Imma be 21 :tongue:

I'll say happy birthday in advance too, but I'll likely speak to you before hand anyways :h:

Latest