The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We had more quality over the 120 imo
Aaron wearing a Reading shirt in the interview. Now I know why he missed all those sitters.
Yaaaaassssss. :biggrin:

Feel for the goalkeeper but **** it I'll take that win any day. No matter how jammy :colone:
Original post by Arkasia
Aaron wearing a Reading shirt in the interview. Now I know why he missed all those sitters.

Worst banter ever dished out on TSR? Has to be up there.
Awful preformance, got very lucky. Feel bad for the keeper. Oh well, another trip to Wembley. Hopefully we can beat the scousers 4-0 on Gerrard's last game. Up the Arsenal.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Yaaaaassssss. :biggrin:

Feel for the goalkeeper but **** it I'll take that win any day. No matter how jammy :colone:

Don't feel for him Wojciech was unlucky too
Keown interviewing Wenger just doesn't seem right lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7767
Aresenal with a lucky break into the final.
Who is that bitter mug sitting between Shearer and Wright?
Original post by al_94
Don't feel for him Wojciech was unlucky too

He wasn't unlucky, he was ****e.

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Worst banter ever dished out on TSR? Has to be up there.

idgaf we won so I'll say what I want
Allow the biased BBC. Granted we didn't play well but they're making out that Reading dominated the game. They not forgetting we hit the woodwork 3 times?
can we swap scz for federici and play him in the final for some consolation
I think we deserved it overall. Title race may be over but 2nd and fa cup wouldn't be a bad season, we have to finish string now.

We HAVE to play better against Chelsea next week otherwise we'll get battered
the most poverty win...
Not the way you want to win, but considering how many times we have conceded those types of goals we were bloody due one.
Lmfao the bitterness is real. Allow ruining my happiness by feeling guilty about Reading. Stupid pundits.
LOOOOOOOL I remember when I was getting laughed at for saying Fabianski>>Szcz and looky here I guess I was right. Szcz hasnt improved at all and im willing to bet he's declined.
Jason Roberts is high af, Reading didn't dominate anything :confused:
I think I'd almost rather Liverpool in the final tbh, we've fluked through in extra time against 3 poverty sides at Wembley and I think we'd be much more up for it.
Oh my dayz lineker just parred Reading

..."Readings dream...slips through their fingers"

Latest