The Student Room Group

Anyone knows much about real estate course? (Cass vs. UCL)

Hi guys, I am considering between Cass Business School: MSc Real Estate and UCL: MSc International Real Estate and Planning. It`s too tough for me to choose one of them as I am an international student (from Korea). After graduation, I wish to get a job in Singapore or Hong Kong as it`s almost impossible to get a job in the UK for international student (I heard it a lot). When considering a curriculum, Cass seems more attractive than UCL. However, I am not sure whether Cass has a brand name in that area (Singapore or Hong Kong). Obviously, UCL has its prestigious name (the MSc course belongs to the Bartlette School, which is one of the great planning shcool in the world), but problem is that the course seems like focusing too much on planning rather than real estate stuff or financial area.

Any suggestions? Thank you.
What do you want to do after graduation?
Reply 2
Original post by Okorange
What do you want to do after graduation?

Well, although I don`t have any background with financial subject (my undergraduate major was architecture), I`d like to work at finance-related like a bank. I had an opportunity to learn project financing and some related stuff such as bonds, and that really attracted me.
Well if you are looking to go into finance why don't you do a MSc in Finance? This is the perfect opportunity to break into finance with your masters degree. You shouldn't do a real estate degree if you aren't interested in that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending