The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Crowley has been playing as a winger this season btw, also seems to be coming along nicely but far from first team material or anything. Then again nobody in the youth team last year bar Bellerin was even close to breaking through.
Every week Robbie Savage never fails to amaze me with his idiocy :eek:
Original post by LeHursty
When I said CF I meant ST haha
To be honest, I think Ospina is capable, although if a high quality GK is available for £15m or less then it'd be hard to turn them down

When did CF stop meaning the same as ST anyway. Isn't it just from Fifa
Original post by difeo
When did CF stop meaning the same as ST anyway. Isn't it just from Fifa

That is what I thought hence why I put CF, but the fact I was corrected made me think I may have been wrong :s-smilie:
Original post by somemightsay888
Every week Robbie Savage never fails to amaze me with his idiocy :eek:

He's such a tool, literally said Fabregas' penalty decision could have been a penalty and a booking for a dive. You know you're bad when you get schooled by Alan Shearer.
Original post by The Shed End
He's such a tool, literally said Fabregas' penalty decision could have been a penalty and a booking for a dive. You know you're bad when you get schooled by Alan Shearer.

Imagine a punditry team consisting of Savage, Michael Owen and Stan Collymore, with the ITV team on commentary. Stuff of nightmares :lol:
LeHursty
If we're looking at him as a prospect, then Akpom is more of a prospect... Scores consistently for youth team

Akpom hasn't scored a single goal in 25 odd games, and Sanogo has a brilliant youth team record as well (for club and country). People just love to hate Sanogo, when he shows just as much promise if not more than Akpom.
Wenger's a wasteman. Surprised anyone listens to him anymore on these points. Can see a handball from 50 yards away but not a total wipeout after an opponent wins the ball.

Mou isnt any better lets be honest here. "We came to win, we tried to win" lol.
Original post by somemightsay888
Imagine a punditry team consisting of Savage, Michael Owen and Stan Collymore, with the ITV team on commentary. Stuff of nightmares :lol:

Savage talking *******s, Owen sending everyone to sleep and Collymore accusing everyone of racism and threatening to punch em. All the while presented by Adrian Chiles and broadcast on ITV1 with ad breaks every 5 minutes.
A lot of people suggest Wenger should have plumped for a Fabregas return, but he clearly isn't the player you need. You saw that today. He's bypassed too many times in a game, in truth.

On the plus side, despite not managing to get a victory, you looked far less vulnerable to the counter-attack than I've seen in games gone by, and Bellerin was excelling during his one-to-one defending against Hazard, who is POTY, and Willian. Coquelin again impressed me, and he seems to grow in stature by the week.

Koscielny can count himself extremely unlucky not to be in the team of the year, too.
I like Coq.

Spoiler

Original post by Dirtybit
I like Coq.

Spoiler

Same here bro:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sanchez finished 4th in the POTY awards. Fitting in already.
Original post by ProNoob

I hope your a girl.
Original post by Dirtybit
I hope your a girl.

Nope lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sanchez finished 4th in the POTY awards. Fitting in already.

:rofl: I'm dead.
Original post by jam277
:rofl: I'm dead.

You're missing the draw man. Lol Fideo is out.
Original post by IceJJFish(IIII)
You're missing the draw man. Lol Fideo is out.

I'm watching the draw dw
The reasons why Sanchez finishing fourth is unbelievable:
-He made more assist than Hazard
-He has outscored Hazard
-He has changed Arsenal football clubs style of play (He has great influence at the club)
-His sporting attitude and work ethic is their to be matched
-He scored vital goals to keep Arsenal up including the Europe qualifier and Fa Cup semi final

The worst bit is Harry Kane gets ahead even when his efforts will not get Tottenham into top 4 let alone win them a trophy.

The Fa are giving the wrong message, "score 30 goals or dribble past 150 players to get poty" When they should reward a hard working player that has is very influential and vital player.

Latest