The Student Room Group

Geography GCSE AQA Exams May 2015

I never revise for Geography because I generally hate the subject - during mocks I mucked about with my friends just before the exam rather than preparing and ended up with a super low grade.. Also even if I do try, the questions are just so vague and I'm never sure on how to answer properly or get case studies into them?
So, any tips on how to revise for my physical exam next week?? And do you have any websites that are useful/ and have a list of case studies??
Cheers!!
What topics are you studying? ^-^
Reply 2
Original post by *SweaterWeather*
What topics are you studying? ^-^

For Physical: Restless Earth, Ice on Land and Coastal Zone
Human: Population Change, Globalisation, Tourism
:-)
Oh cool that's the same as me, apart from we're doing population instead of globalisation :biggrin:
if you look here, i've got notes for Restless Earth and Coastal Zone, hope these help - i'll be putting up notes for the others nearer the exams *-* http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3315695

answering the rest of what you said though, to get a case study in, you literally just bring what you know up and incorporate it into your answer! :biggrin: eg 'for example, in the Alps, tourism benefits the locals by...' or 'this happened in the 2004 tsunami...'
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by *SweaterWeather*
Oh cool that's the same as me, apart from we're doing population instead of globalisation :biggrin:
if you look here, i've got notes for Restless Earth and Coastal Zone, hope these help - i'll be putting up notes for the others nearer the exams *-* http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3315695

answering the rest of what you said though, to get a case study in, you literally just bring what you know up and incorporate it into your answer! :biggrin: eg 'for example, in the Alps, tourism benefits the locals by...' or 'this happened in the 2004 tsunami...'

Thank you!! i bet they'll be really useful
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending