The Student Room Group

FP1 edexcel specification query

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lizard54142
Same, aiming for that 100, although M2 is the one module you can make so many silly mistakes on.

Yeah, I need it to make sure A* in FM is going to happen. So that my offer is A*A*A + 2 in STEP not A*AA + 1 in STEP, I can manage a 2 in STEP, but a 1, ugh
Original post by Jai Sandhu
Yeah, I need it to make sure A* in FM is going to happen. So that my offer is A*A*A + 2 in STEP not A*AA + 1 in STEP, I can manage a 2 in STEP, but a 1, ugh

Exactly the same here; Warwick Maths I take?
Exactly the same here; Warwick Maths I take?

Yup, back up is Bath, A*AA
Reply 43
I've never seen a question like this, and it's from an IAL exam. The FP1 IAL exams have a slightly different specification to the normal A Level. While it's solvable with C1/2 knowledge, I doubt you can be tested on it in normal FP1.
Original post by Elcor
I've never seen a question like this, and it's from an IAL exam. The FP1 IAL exams have a slightly different specification to the normal A Level. While it's solvable with C1/2 knowledge, I doubt you can be tested on it in normal FP1.

I don't see why it couldn't come up? Only thing that's different about the syllabuses is those roots of equations stuff?
Original post by Jai Sandhu
Yup, back up is Bath, A*AA

Insurance is Nottingham: AAA/A*AB for me.
Insurance is Nottingham: AAA/A*AB for me.

Nice, I was having trouble deciding between Bristol and Bath as a back up but I prefer the look of bath plus it was the better uni.

Quick Reply

Latest