The Student Room Group

GCSE French AQA 12th May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eviedace
I found it so hard! What was the one about why Emma was nervous to get married??? I think I put something like her best friend's only lasted 2 years.. I didn't have a clue!

I put something along those lines- it was such a hard paper!
Original post by kwstudent
yeh i wrote floods - i remembered l'inondation cuz our french teacher likened it to being 'inondated with water' IUKWIM.... So yeah i reckon we got a mark ther :biggrin:

I didn't phrase that very well, i meant i remembered what l'inondation meant after they had taken the papers in :frown::biggrin:
Original post by ChelK321
I didn't phrase that very well, i meant i remembered what l'inondation meant after they had taken the papers in :frown::biggrin:

ahhh... how annoying! it always happens :biggrin:
*Me: can i jus have that paper back one second, i remembered!
*teacher:slap
:biggrin:
ahhh... how annoying! it always happens :biggrin:
*Me: can i jus have that paper back one second, i remembered!
*teacher:slap
:biggrin:

omg imagine :biggrin: and i couldn't believe these french exams though i got A* in all the past papers:confused: hopefully my coursework will bring my exam grades up:redface:
omg imagine :biggrin: and i couldn't believe these french exams though i got A* in all the past papers:confused: hopefully my coursework will bring my exam grades up:redface:

Hey same.... i got str8 A* too sooo hopefully i will in the listening- it was easy actually....
Yeh...my writing i think was pretty good but speaking not so much :{
I just waved goodbye to my chances of an A*. I messed up completely especially the Christmas one in the listening paper which I put MMAM :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey same.... i got str8 A* too sooo hopefully i will in the listening- it was easy actually....
Yeh...my writing i think was pretty good but speaking not so much :{

i got straight A* in my coursework so i should do ok surely :s-smilie: :redface:
Original post by BobbiBlue
I just waved goodbye to my chances of an A*. I messed up completely especially the Christmas one in the listening paper which I put MMAM :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh no :frown: well i just hope the grade boundaries are much lower for us all :colondollar:
i got straight A* in my coursework so i should do ok surely :s-smilie: :redface:

Gud for u...WB ur speaking or is that includ.?
Is that u done with french foreva, like me???

in the relationship one where Marc justified himself, i put ' he only bought the bag because he had enough money from last week'. This was a guess purely based on hearing 'sac' :angry::redface:
Did anyone for the advantage of the bus put:
You can read
Original post by Cookiemonster057
You can read

Yes...and some sleep
Gud for u...WB ur speaking or is that includ.?
Is that u done with french foreva, like me???

that's included and yes i am- had it last lesson today and we all just sat there revising other subjects... i was thinking of doing a level but couldnt bear the thought of having to do more speaking exams :eek:
in the relationship one where Marc justified himself, i put ' he only bought the bag because he had enough money from last week'. This was a guess purely based on hearing 'sac' :angry::redface:

i put he took money out of the bag... for his ciggys :P
Original post by Cookiemonster057
You can read

i put you can read and sleep but all i heard for disadvantage was soir... so i guessed that the buses do not run of an evening :s-smilie:
that's included and yes i am- had it last lesson today and we all just sat there revising other subjects... i was thinking of doing a level but couldnt bear the thought of having to do more speaking exams :eek:

Nice feeling huh!! all the other kida @ school were like soo jealous! haha yeh they r the worst
Reply 116
AQA certainly made the hardest exam paper for French. I believe that the grade boundaries will be low this year. Last year a pass mark was 24 despite it being an easy paper, so this year a C could be 20. I think I got roughly 29-30 marks in both Listening and Reading. I think they got A Level and GCSE mixed up- that was difficult!
i put he took money out of the bag... for his ciggys :P

oh god of course:biggrin: seems i wasnt in the right mindset to even make an educated guess:redface:
oh god of course:biggrin: seems i wasn't in the right mindset to even make an educated guess:redface:

haha never mind :biggrin: we did ours in the science lab because the foundation ppl were in the exam hall.... so was surrounded by pH scale an stuff ;D
Original post by oni176
AQA certainly made the hardest exam paper for French. I believe that the grade boundaries will be low this year. Last year a pass mark was 24 despite it being an easy paper, so this year a C could be 20. I think I got roughly 29-30 marks in both Listening and Reading. I think they got A Level and GCSE mixed up- that was difficult!

hopefully and i know right, i was feeling fairly confident for french but now i feel even more scared for the other exams as French was my strong subject along with English ...:frown::frown::frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending