The Student Room Group

GCSE French AQA 12th May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kwstudent
haha never mind :biggrin: we did ours in the science lab because the foundation ppl were in the exam hall.... so was surrounded by pH scale an stuff ;D

:biggrin: we were in a citizenship classroom surrounded by community and knife crime posters....:s-smilie:
Reply 121
Original post by Shadowshock118
All I heard was la guerre, which I know means war, so that's what I put

I put 12 months section and sqid the accomodation that was given because it said that people committed vandalism where she belonged to. I don't know whether that's correct though..
Original post by ChelK321
:biggrin: we were in a citizenship classroom surrounded by community and knife crime posters....:s-smilie:

haha :biggrin: the only thing that might of helped us in the lab was the pollution posters :biggrin:
Original post by oni176
I put 12 months section and sqid the accomodation that was given because it said that people committed vandalism where she belonged to. I don't know whether that's correct though..

i thought those ones were so hard as they mentioned more than 1 choice in each and it was confusing me... like i heard longtemps and then i heard douze mois :confused: then i heard la guerre but then i heard about vandalism where she was as well.... mannn:frown::frown::frown:
Reply 124
i thought those ones were so hard as they mentioned more than 1 choice in each and it was confusing me... like i heard longtemps and then i heard douze mois :confused: then i heard la guerre but then i heard about vandalism where she was as well.... mannn:frown::frown::frown:

Yeah I know it was a very horrible paper. Literally hoping that the grade boundaries are low, similar to June 2013 grade boundary.
Did u guys do foundation or higher

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oni176
Yeah I know it was a very horrible paper. Literally hoping that the grade boundaries are low, similar to June 2013 grade boundary.

u reallllly think it was bad?? i act thought it was a breeze :smile:

=o i heard deux mois but tbh i always get mixed up when hearing deux/douze and all so i think u were right lol. I put the option concerning accomodation bc of the vandalism bit
Reply 128
Original post by Thinedivine
Yeah I do! In Marlow, you?

i'm in bucks too !
Original post by stardust-dream
=o i heard deux mois but tbh i always get mixed up when hearing deux/douze and all so i think u were right lol. I put the option concerning accomodation bc of the vandalism bit

I forgot the word in french but I put C for recently? It was the first word she mentioned in the recording, becaue she said the months but one of the options was weeks. Argh this is bugging me! HORRID exam
Original post by ImagineCats
I forgot the word in french but I put C for recently? It was the first word she mentioned in the recording, becaue she said the months but one of the options was weeks. Argh this is bugging me! HORRID exam

Yeah, It wasn't an easy exam! But it's done now - so lets all move on and focus on the next task. What exam has everyone got tomorrow?
Reply 131
I feel certain it said douze moins. I don't think they are that mean. For that question I firstly put B which was war zone but then she talked a lot about vandalism so I changed my answer to accommodation. And the other one certainly is community spirit and people believe that the place will get better so they were optimistic about the future. Hopefully its right :frown: Got A*'s in both of my Speaking and Writing, but it looks like A* is gone and I will get an A average if I pass the exams.
Original post by AliWard
Yeah, It wasn't an easy exam! But it's done now - so lets all move on and focus on the next task. What exam has everyone got tomorrow?

Rs Christianity :frown: and I haven't revised yet so relying on tomorrow morning, as the exam is in the afternoon

i put recently too. tbh i think i heard quinze jours in that same question too :confused: clearly my french listening skills are lacking aha

same. :frown: listening is always the worst, readings go much better for me
Original post by oni176
I feel certain it said douze moins. I don't think they are that mean. For that question I firstly put B which was war zone but then she talked a lot about vandalism so I changed my answer to accommodation. And the other one certainly is community spirit and people believe that the place will get better so they were optimistic about the future. Hopefully its right :frown: Got A*'s in both of my Speaking and Writing, but it looks like A* is gone and I will get an A average if I pass the exams.

I thought she said she stayed there for 12 months but decided she was going a long time ago...? I'm not sure I might be wrong. And regarding the vandalism stuff I thought she was worried she was going to go away and her parents would have a bad fall or something and her home would be vandalised so I put war zone, but honestly I have no idea :frown:
Original post by oni176

Same with speaking and writing! Ohh I was gonna put accomodation but I heard her say something about vandalism in the apartment and being in a warzone will cost a lot to repair, and if she gets hurt it will be a lot for her parents to pay for? Meh, hoping for that A grade...
Reply 136
Same with speaking and writing! Ohh I was gonna put accomodation but I heard her say something about vandalism in the apartment and being in a warzone will cost a lot to repair, and if she gets hurt it will be a lot for her parents to pay for? Meh, hoping for that A grade...
How can they be that horrible to us? I hate the exam board so much !
I reckon I got 25 on Listening and 30 on Reading :frown:
Original post by ChloexCharlotte
Rs Christianity :frown: and I haven't revised yet so relying on tomorrow morning, as the exam is in the afternoon

You better get revising :biggrin:! You'll do fine don't worry - I am revising for my ICT, c'est vraiment interessant. Hahahah!!
Original post by AliWard
You better get revising :biggrin:! You'll do fine don't worry - I am revising for my ICT, c'est vraiment interessant. Hahahah!!

Good luck! To be honest I'm not that worried because this exam is only 25% and a lot of it I know already without having to revise :smile:
If i got an A* overall on the writing, an A in speaking, an A in reading and a C in speaking what would my overall be ? since speaking is only worth 20 percent, bloody hated that paper so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending