The Student Room Group

[AQA] GCSE Spanish Listening 15/05/2015 Unofficial Mark Scheme [Incomplete]

Scroll to see replies

This is going well I feel we have a largely cohesive view of the paper, let's get more people on here because we need those middle way questions. But good job guys!
For Why were they on the news?

The answer to the one after the horse riding is "He(Carlos) gave all his birthday money to homeless people(sin techo)."

For Question about opinions on technology

The one after the bad connection was a teacher talking about how his students just copied the answer from the internet so was negative.

Everything else seems to have slipped out of mind :frown:

EDIT: I remember the one about problems at school.

I think the first part answer was that had his homework due in tomorrow and also his parents would reduce his pocket money(not sure)

And the girl said the boy made fun of her English accent and had friends in England so got a lot of practice.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SolomonP
For the last question. So it was she wanted to visit the companies, get work experience, and was thinking about what to wear to the interview. There was one more hmmmm

I think the answer for the first part of that question was 'learn to drive'.
For questions which have advantage and disadvantage did you need both to get the mark or was it a mark for each?
Original post by xx_lofsuburbia
I think the answer for the first part of that question was 'learn to drive'.

Yes! Because it was ages away from him
For questions which have advantage and disadvantage did you need both to get the mark or was it a mark for each?

It is a mark for each. The only time when there is both to get a mark was for holiday planning where you had to put A+B if it was both.
Original post by littleheron
It is a mark for each. The only time when there is both to get a mark was for holiday planning where you had to put A+B if it was both.

Alright cheers!
Reply 27
(provide for wife and children) was B and (can cope with spending time apart) was A if i remember correctly
Original post by joodaa
(provide for wife and children) was B and (can cope with spending time apart) was A if i remember correctly

I think you're right.
Reply 29
I'm so pleased with this! I think I got higher than 5 marks!!! ahaha. I probs got 16-19 marks...the reading went well so fingers crossed for an A! :smile:
Reply 30
Almost done, does anyone remember the last few? I'm not sure how many questions there were in total.
Original post by Serenium
Almost done, does anyone remember the last few? I'm not sure how many questions there were in total.

Are you sure there were 13 questions? I think there were only 10 or 11. I remember being on Q5 and thinking we were half way through (that might have been for reading though).

Giving it my best go but it seems we've done it largely. There might have been a few more but then was this it?
Reply 33
Are you sure there were 13 questions? I think there were only 10 or 11. I remember being on Q5 and thinking we were half way through (that might have been for reading though).

Giving it my best go but it seems we've done it largely. There might have been a few more but then was this it?

There were 13 on the reading, so we might just have had 10 on this - in which case, I'd say this is done. Congratulations everyone, this was truly a horrible paper and we're all hoping for low grade boundaries. Best of luck on results day :smile: x
There were 13 on the reading, so we might just have had 10 on this - in which case, I'd say this is done. Congratulations everyone, this was truly a horrible paper and we're all hoping for low grade boundaries. Best of luck on results day :smile: x

Thanks for taking the time to do this. I'm sure everyone appreciates it :smile:

EDIT: Also, that's definitely all the questions. If you add them up, you will get 40 marks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 35
Thanks for taking the time to do this. I'm sure everyone appreciates it :smile:

No worries mate, It's been a pleasure :smile: Good luck x
Hmm do you reckon we could make one for the reading?
Hmm do you reckon we could make one for the reading?

I'd really like one for the reading :smile: I may be able to help a bit more with that one.
Original post by wightsnowolf
I'd really like one for the reading :smile: I may be able to help a bit more with that one.

Same! Let's wait for what Serenium has to say, he's good with the editing. I'm on a phone right now so can't.
Which were the 2 markers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending