The Student Room Group

Do universities do group interviews?

I am considering applying to do accounting and finance and was just wondering. I really don't like the idea of group interviews so this would put me off.
Also are you likely to receive an offer or is it competitive?

Thanks for any help :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by matalyst
I am considering applying to do accounting and finance and was just wondering. I really don't like the idea of group interviews so this would put me off.Also are you likely to receive an offer or is it competitive?Thanks for any help :smile:
I applied for accounting and finance and didn't have any interviews. I guess it might depend on the university but I don't think an interview is needed for this course. They do do group interviews for particular courses e.g. nutrition but if you're sure on accounting and finance, I don't think you need to worry about interviews at all.
Reply 2
Original post by Kangie
I applied for accounting and finance and didn't have any interviews. I guess it might depend on the university but I don't think an interview is needed for this course. They do do group interviews for particular courses e.g. nutrition but if you're sure on accounting and finance, I don't think you need to worry about interviews at all.

Oh that sounds good :biggrin: do they just accept you based off grades/personal statement then?
Reply 3
Original post by matalyst
Oh that sounds good :biggrin: do they just accept you based off grades/personal statement then?

Yep! :thumbsup:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending