The Student Room Group

Online group nursing interview in University of Lincoln

Hi, i've been invited to an online group interview for adult nursing in university of Lincoln. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of this and what to expect ?
Reply 1
Original post by Diamondalmondy
Hi, i've been invited to an online group interview for adult nursing in university of Lincoln. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of this and what to expect ?

Don't worry about it being a online group interview as think about it being a Face to face interview if you have done any.

You'll get your own opportunity to put your own points over with your own questions that you'll have to answer for the interviewer ok.
Then you get a question and answer session with everyone else involved - try to get anything over as everyone else will be shouting over one another.

You'll have been sent information to research and study about prior to the interview as if so then concentrate on this as they will be asking you about that.

Good luck and stay positive and do your best on the day.

I didn't attend any universities in England as I went to university in Scotland for midwifery.
A registered NHS midwife

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending