The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
good that its not too early at least, hopefully you will get a little bit of sleep beforehand. I would offer to talk over PM but am pretty triggerable atm im afraid. I hope that you can stay safe and do try and reach out to people irl if you can/feel that you need to? :hugs:

i'm really sorry to hear voices and imagery you're getting are so troubling atm. please try and remember however distressing or scary they are, they have no power over you, and it wont be this way forever. when do you have another med review?

It's ok. just stay safe please? was thinking about calling the crisis number, decided against it. just going to stare at the ceiling all night lol. Hope you are ok/safe PM if you want althoufh i am useless. Dont know. Wouldprobably maoe it worse. I make most things worse.sorry.
i'm really sorry to hear voices and imagery you're getting are so troubling atm. please try and remember however distressing or scary they are, they have no power over you, and it wont be this way forever. when do you have another med review?

Thanks Scary :smile: I keep telling myself that; it's so hard to remember it when things suck.

Not seeing my psychiatrist until mid-June but planning on giving her a call about meds tomorrow. Hopefully she can recommend something. :crossedf:
Original post by anvianzi
It's good to know that there are other people who are in the same boat as me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hat2: Hey there!
Original post by Pathway
It's ok. just stay safe please? was thinking about calling the crisis number, decided against it. just going to stare at the ceiling all night lol. Hope you are ok/safe PM if you want althoufh i am useless. Dont know. Wouldprobably maoe it worse. I make most things worse.sorry.

You are not useless and you don't make things worse :no: I think maybe ringing someone might be a good idea if you're not feeling safe? I think we've had this conversation before, but things like Samaritans are always an option :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
welcome :smile:

Original post by Sabertooth
Thanks Scary :smile: I keep telling myself that; it's so hard to remember it when things suck.

Not seeing my psychiatrist until mid-June but planning on giving her a call about meds tomorrow. Hopefully she can recommend something. :crossedf:

Yeah I can completely understand that. Are you able to talk to your wife about what is going on, is she any comfort? That sounds like a really good plan, I really really hope that she can suggest/do something to help :hugs:
You are not useless and you don't make things worse :no: I think maybe ringing someone might be a good idea if you're not feeling safe? I think we've had this conversation before, but things like Samaritans are always an option :hugs:

Yeah dont knkw just want it to stop . Thinj im a waste of time hahah.
Yeah I can completely understand that. Are you able to talk to your wife about what is going on, is she any comfort? That sounds like a really good plan, I really really hope that she can suggest/do something to help :hugs:

I don't feel, right now at least, able to share everything with my wife. I don't want to disappoint her; things were ok and now they're not. I know it sounds stupid but I worry she'll get pissed off or something. :colondollar:

Thanks, I hope so too!
:hat2: Hey there!

Hii:smile: currently stressed out of my life. Failure is where I stand

Posted from TSR Mobile
welcome :smile:

Thanks for having me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Remember everyone, we all have each other whether we feel as though we've lost another person or feel as though we don't have anyone to talk too, we the tsr people shall stick together and are here for one another.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cant stop shaking and cryinf just need it to stop pleasr
Original post by Pathway
Yeah dont knkw just want it to stop . Thinj im a waste of time hahah.
You're not a waste of time I promise, can be hard though because our silly brains can make us think that. I think I'm going to try and get a bit of sleep now but please do reach out if necessary and I hope you manage some rest. Also good luck for your exam if I don't speak to you before :hugs:

I don't feel, right now at least, able to share everything with my wife. I don't want to disappoint her; things were ok and now they're not. I know it sounds stupid but I worry she'll get pissed off or something. :colondollar:

Thanks, I hope so too!
Yeah I can understand that, doesn't sound silly in the slightest. :no: You've always got us to talk to about it though so hope you don't feel alone with it all.

Thanks for having me

Posted from TSR Mobile

No need to thank us. Everyone is very friendly and I hope you will feel at home here.
:cry:
Original post by Pathway
:cry:

:console:

---

urghhhh, so sick of my sleep/anxiety ruining things for me :sigh:

GP gave me some diaz to help but wasn't able to pick it up for last night & was asleep anyway so idk.

sigh.
Original post by ilovereading
Yeah if you look at it that way, I hope people at the GP wont be patronizing or dismissive, I HATE when people are like that. Makes me just want to act normal and smiley and just go :L

That's exactly my situation! Except its both my brothers with disorders and both of them getting attention for different reasons and different situations. So its like even worse:L And yes I'm meant to be the "smart one" and going to medical school etc I really hope this doesn't affect my application...

Okay will do ^^ Thanks<3

Yeah, I get that. Telling my friends that I was depressed was bad too because I hide things so well. They were shocked.

It won't affect your application. :smile: I have told my firm university about my illness and they are very supportive of me. Didn't withdraw my advanced entry offer. :smile:
Have only slept like 5 hours when I normally sleep at least 9/10 hours and I don't even understand why...:sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is what my parents are really like by the way this is private post on Facebook but I am sending it to you

Let's just say I am right pissed off they noticed disgusting fat round my belly when it could related to something medical and not lifestyle. I think I might take a walk to town, oh wait I do that regularly nope
You don't
Then commented on my lack of appearance I am like I am stressed to my eyeballs and have been for a god damn while three years solid so what do expect if my body stores fat and I don't give a crap what I look like.
I could go on forever at least I can't stand their poxy comments and now to make matters worse they are controlling my god damn bank account
Plus they want me smarten up. I think I am gonna start reminding myself of what they say to me so at the next apt with Dr Kate I can let it.
Bollox parents

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
So I've realised that I wake up in the morning with no headache/migraine, but it develops over an hour so by the time I leave the house, I have a headache. :frown: That's really frustrating!

Also, yesterday, I reminded my Daddy that the cmht wanted him in on Friday with me (to explain the voices) and he immediately went "why? What have you done?" :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! Welcome!
less than 4 hours sleep :frown:

Latest