Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilovereading
I'm 75% Lebonese and 25% Kenyan.

Cool mix!
Original post by childofthesun
Cool mix!

Thanks!
I did a tree dance on my school talent show. I've a video to remind me just how embarrassing it was :ninja:
I was born with part of my brain and eyes missing. Or as my delightful mother once put it, "that empty space in your head". :lol:
Original post by Yeah dude
Once I put a condom in a food blender for 5 seconds and used it

Posted from TSR Mobile

How you ever used that blender for anything else after that, i will never understamd
I spit bars and I go hard.
Original post by mica-lwe
world champion procrastinator over here :cool:

Now that's debatable :biggrin:
Original post by TheTruthTeller
I spit bars and I go hard.

I'm sure I've heard that on trollstation 😂😂
I have bad luck with animals. Animals that have injured me include - cat, dog, eagle, warthog and cow.
Original post by TheTechN1304
I am allergic to pineapple and mango

Damnit I feel sorry for you
Original post by Imperion
I have bad luck with animals. Animals that have injured me include - cat, dog, eagle, warthog and cow.

A cow :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Yasmin Mahmoud
A cow :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeah... chased me when I was about 11. It caught my shirt and also gave me the largest scar on my body. Luckily I was brave enough to rip the shirt and pass through the fence.
Yeah... chased me when I was about 11. It caught my shirt and also gave me the largest scar on my body. Luckily I was brave enough to rip the shirt and pass through the fence.

Holy crapp was this also a near death experience? That cow had something big against you
I'm left handed
Original post by Yasmin Mahmoud
Holy crapp was this also a near death experience? That cow had something big against you

I've been in worse situations :tongue: and I can't say it had anything against it. Most of the animals that harmed me, did it because I was pesky. I kept on throwing stuff and agitating them.
I've been in worse situations :tongue: and I can't say it had anything against it. Most of the animals that harmed me, did it because I was pesky. I kept on throwing stuff and agitating them.

LMFAO so basically you deserved it? :biggrin: :biggrin:
I love animals yet so scared of them, I wouldn't dare do such thing & you were a brave 11 year old, I think i would have gave in to my death
I've tried to commit suicide few times, one which left me with a bit of a shortage of oxygen but nothing serious.
Always always always wanted to be a tree
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
I've tried to commit suicide few times, one which left me with a bit of a shortage of oxygen but nothing serious.

Nothing serious?! :O

Quick Reply

Latest