The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yasmin Mahmoud
LMFAO so basically you deserved it? :biggrin: :biggrin:
I love animals yet so scared of them, I wouldn't dare do such thing & you were a brave 11 year old, I think i would have gave in to my death

I guess so lol. As for animals, I used to be scared of dogs and would really cry at the sight of them but always wanted to touch them and all. Soon it became all animals xD I realised I would die if didn't let go of my shirt so I ripped it (I also had no shoes on xD) and ran into the fence :cool: As for near death experiences... I think I've been through 5. But I guess I'm just lucky in the danger department.
Nothing serious?! :O

Yeah it was just light headedness and really fatigued and nauseous for a while
Reply 1002
I am a shy person :colondollar:
Original post by Imperion
I guess so lol. As for animals, I used to be scared of dogs and would really cry at the sight of them but always wanted to touch them and all. Soon it became all animals xD I realised I would die if didn't let go of my shirt so I ripped it (I also had no shoes on xD) and ran into the fence :cool: As for near death experiences... I think I've been through 5. But I guess I'm just lucky in the danger department.

LOOL you are VERY lucky I would have been dead a long time ago!
I love dogs! Honestly if i could, i would have dogs, rabbits, tigers, bears &pandas, snake, chameleon, turtle and an iguana as pets !!
LOOL you are VERY lucky I would have been dead a long time ago!
I love dogs! Honestly if i could, i would have dogs, rabbits, tigers, bears &pandas, snake, chameleon, turtle and an iguana as pets !!

I sure am. You're like my mother, love animals but extremely scared of them.
2 of my 5 best friends are Toonaphiles.
I went missing for an entire day and one night when i was 6 :s-smilie:
Original post by WhisperingTide
2 of my 5 best friends are Toonaphiles.

Toonaphiles?

Oh wow xD I don't even know how to inquire further :rofl:
I play pokemon between my revision sessions c:
i have a crippling phobia of snakes so bad i find it hard to type or say it.
I have a phobia of tiny holes :frown: it creeps me out so much
I have a pathetic sense of direction
I randomly go through week-long phases where I have a few strong deja-vu moments a day :redface:
I love big booties.:hubba:
I started dancing when I was three :smile:
I'm a light skin yout.
Reply 1018
I love steampunk.
Original post by ldsbabe
I'm considering getting cosmetic surgery next year.

Please don't; I'm sure you're a genuinely beautiful person. I really don't want to seem intrusive, but your post really touched me somehow... remember you are beautiful inside and out xxx
:heart:best wishes whatever decision you make

Quick Reply

Latest