The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Does Royal Holloway Accept IFS?

Does anyone know if Royal Holloway accept IFS? When I emailed the university asking this question they told me that they do not, however when one of my friends emailed them Royal Holloway said that they do accept IFS. We both have applied for the same course and so the same subjects.
Reply 1
I forgot to mention that we have both applied for Business Management BSc and have a requirement of ABB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by REAAA
Does anyone know if Royal Holloway accept IFS? When I emailed the university asking this question they told me that they do not, however when one of my friends emailed them Royal Holloway said that they do accept IFS. We both have applied for the same course and so the same subjects.

Original post by REAAA
I forgot to mention that we have both applied for Business Management BSc and have a requirement of ABB.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello there,

Sorry for any confusion caused. To clear things up for you, we are able to take the IFS diploma not the certificate as an equivalent to one A-level, as long as you are taking two further A-levels.

However, we won’t accept it alongside a BTEC diploma (which may be where things got confusing). Also, this is only acceptable for our Business and Management or Accounting and Finance programmes.

I hope that helps!

Emily
Reply 3
Thank you for your quick reply Emily! Would RHUL accept IFS with applied business? (It is a double A-level)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by REAAA
Thank you for your quick reply Emily! Would RHUL accept IFS with applied business? (It is a double A-level)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there,

That's not a problem! We do not get many double awards but yes, we would accept it as long as it is a true double A-level. The offer would be along the lines of BB for the A-level and A for the IFS Level 3 diploma.

I hope that helps,
Emily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending