The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EdSheeranCrazed
You sound like a really nice girl and a good friend too who also LOVES Ed aha.
Would you mind maybe giving me your number or if not thats ok lol
Where are you from in the uk? and how old are you? I'm 19 and Im in guildford

I'm a guy :lol: Are you on Skype at all? I'll add you on there, if you want? :smile:
Original post by lustawny
I'm a guy :lol: Are you on Skype at all? I'll add you on there, if you want? :smile:

oh crap sorry aha must have got you confused with someone else on here lol!! Funniest sh*t i've said today!

Yeah but i've also got snap chat and whatsapp if you want it
dude.. WHAT?

He's not overrated ok?

First of all, he's ginger which I love and secondly, he came from being homeless sleeping at the subway station to sleeping with a movie star and added to the population.. crap sorry, that's a quote from 'Take it back' but it's all true

Ermm...Yeah he is

First off, hair colour or what someone looks like has nothing to do with ability so that point is irrelevant and your second point is lovely but again has no relevance to his ability.

Btw I'm in a indie/rock band and can play more instruments than Ed Sheeran.

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh crap sorry aha must have got you confused with someone else on here lol!! Funniest sh*t i've said today!

Yeah but i've also got snap chat and whatsapp if you want it

Lol i've never met a guy who's actually into Ed as much as me
Original post by MeYou2Night
Ermm...Yeah he is

First off, hair colour or what someone looks like has nothing to do with ability so that point is irrelevant and your second point is lovely but again has no relevance to his ability.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks for the compliment.

Do you know how many instruments he plays?

HE plays the piano, cello, drums, base and others
Ermm...Yeah he is

Posted from TSR Mobile

You couldn't even dream of being as talented and as hardworking as Ed Sheeran, so **** right off.
You couldn't even dream of being as talented and as hardworking as Ed Sheeran, so **** right off.

See, this guy is SO RIGHT

so what's your name lustwany?

And do you want my Skype rather than my snapchat
thanks for the compliment.

Do you know how many instruments he plays?

HE plays the piano, cello, drums, base and others

I play guitar, bass,, drums, piano/keyboard, harmonica, cello, violin, flute, saxophone,trumpet, accordion, oboe,

Posted from TSR Mobile

You really need to watch your language. There is no need to swear. All it shows is that you have anger issues.

How would you know how hard working I am? I have not only learnt to play 12 instruments to a very high level but also have a first class degree from Oxford. What do you have?

Plus, just because I'm not famous, doesn't mean I'm not talented.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No he is not. Whenever someone says something that doesn't coincide with his school of thinking he results to swearing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You really need to watch your language. There is no need to swear. All it shows is that you have anger issues.

How would you know how hard working I am? I have not only learnt to play 12 instruments to a very high level but also have a first class degree from Oxford. What do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mate, ok i gotta say that yes, playing 12 instruments is great but Oxford isn't everything you know. I mean sure, it's an amazing academic achievement but some of us just don't need it you know.
I mean, i have both parents who are PHD holders (dad's got physics from Cambridge) and mum has international relations from Sheffield and I do not want to become another PHD in my family - my mum's side is all medical doctors.
Mate, ok i gotta say that yes, playing 12 instruments is great but Oxford isn't everything you know. I mean sure, it's an amazing academic achievement but some of us just don't need it you know.
I mean, i have both parents who are PHD holders (dad's got physics from Cambridge) and mum has international relations from Sheffield and I do not want to become another PHD in my family - my mum's side is all medical doctors.

Thank you :smile: that's absolutely fine. Lustawny attacked me for not being hardworking so I just stated everything I've done to disprove that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you :smile: that's absolutely fine. Lustawny attacked me for not being hardworking so I just stated everything I've done to disprove that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's ok :smile: ah ok. good
That's ok :smile: ah ok. good

Good luck in your future endeavours and I apologise if I sounded arrogant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
everyone but me - lykke li
[video="youtube;3syHCPMJucM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3syHCPMJucM[/video]

Posted from TSR Mobile

No he is not. Whenever someone says something that doesn't coincide with his school of thinking he results to swearing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only swear at you because you've constantly attacked me in the past for literally no logical reason whatsoever, based on how you wrongly perceive me through an internet screen without having ever met me in person beforehand. I don't take kindly to people who pick on me and piss me off full stop, let alone when there's absolutely no substantial evidence involved in your accusations about me.
I only swear at you because you've constantly attacked me in the past for literally no logical reason whatsoever, based on how you wrongly perceive me through an internet screen without having ever met me in person beforehand. I don't take kindly to people who pick on me and piss me off full stop, let alone when there's absolutely no substantial evidence involved in your accusations about me.

I apologise for that.

Yet I'm still a hard working individual which I have demonstrated . can you demonstrate anything you've done like that?

This is out of pure curiosity now - I'm not attacking you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I apologise for that.

Yet I'm still a hard working individual which I have demonstrated . can you demonstrate anything you've done like that?

This is out of pure curiosity now - I'm not attacking you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not denying that you're a hardworking person (clearly you are, if what you've said is all true); all I said was that I believe Ed Sheeran is the harder worker out of the pair of you. Have you played 312 gigs in one year, out of interest?

Latest