The Student Room Group

Tudors A level 2023

hi did anyone do the henry vii financial question in the tudors paper. I'm stressing that i didn't structure it right as i thought it was a government question not a consolidation of power one. would this greatly effect my grade?
hey! i did this question too, what was your structure? i talked about bonds + recognisances and patronage for financial measures, and then a second para on parliament and acts (retaining and attainder etc) and then a third on local administration, and ultimately brought it back to how money was used to control everything else.

Original post by gurpreetb17
hi did anyone do the henry vii financial question in the tudors paper. I'm stressing that i didn't structure it right as i thought it was a government question not a consolidation of power one. would this greatly effect my grade?
Reply 2
hi i did a paragraph on the nobility with retaining and acts of attainders, then one on his finance in general and collection of money like the treaty of etaples i think and then one on administration via his privy chamber and bonds and recognisances. it all came to him wanting to limit the power of nobility and gaining money was a bonus to it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending