The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Urban_Spaceman
Oh my God. Does this mean we find out TODAY?!

I hope so! I'd just talked myself out of being excited to know before the weekend but now I'm all giddy again! Not sure my nerves can take much more of this! ha ha.
Original post by Spuggl3s
I hope so! I'd just talked myself out of being excited to know before the weekend but now I'm all giddy again! Not sure my nerves can take much more of this! ha ha.

The same here. I'd psyched myself up to expect to find out the soonest in like July. I seriously hope that by the wording on their Twitter account they actually do mean today.

To the entire recruitment team if they are reading this forum, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING US THROUGH?!

I think I need a cup of tea. Or something stronger.
Original post by minty17
According to the twitter page locations are being confirmed now
Hopefully it wont be a 2 week wait afterall!

This has really brightened my morning! Hopefully we'll all know one way or another by the weekend
Here's the latest updates from the twitter feed for those still waiting to hear back after their assessment centres:

"Hi, if you haven't [heard back] then it's possible that you've scored well enough to not be dismissed but not well enough to automatically get through. You will be told if you are unsuccessful or on the reserve list. We tell the highest and lowest scores first."
Reply 1224
So no news is good news
Original post by nd1986
So no news is good news

Potentially :biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 1227
Why are capita/cs so cryptic?? What does 'soon' even mean? How soon is soon!!
Original post by srbd

Ring them up. "On a scale of 1 to soon, how soon is soon?"
Reply 1229
Original post by Urban_Spaceman
Ring them up. "On a scale of 1 to soon, how soon is soon?"

Haha very soon??
Original post by srbd

I know, a set date would be fantastic or at least "within x days" or "between x and x days"
Hi

I have applied for commercial in London/Reading. What is the likelihood of (if I receive a placement) of being placed in London? This is my ideal location as I ideally do not want to relocate just yet.

So I'd hope to hear very soon regarding my application, as it's been over 1 month and 1 week since I went to the assessment centre. Hope the wait is worth it!
When did you guys apply? Im still waiting on my feedback, and e=yes I also read on there twitter page, 'candidates would find out results by the end of the week' - So tomorrow we find out I guess!
Does anyone know how the positions are split in terms of numbers between fast track and operation delivery? (I'm applying for fast track)
Original post by alex787
Hi

I have applied for commercial in London/Reading. What is the likelihood of (if I receive a placement) of being placed in London? This is my ideal location as I ideally do not want to relocate just yet.

So I'd hope to hear very soon regarding my application, as it's been over 1 month and 1 week since I went to the assessment centre. Hope the wait is worth it!

It just depends on the location you applied to
Emailed capita about two weeks ago and finally got this response about my operational delivery application

18th June 2015

Dear Andrew,

Thank you very much for applying to join our Public Service Operational Delivery Apprenticeship Scheme, and for coming along to our assessment centre.

We are not yet in a position to advise you of your outcome. However, you did perform well at the assessment centre and we feel it is important to keep you informed.

With nearly 300 apprentices to place in over 50 locations, finalising the merit list to determine which candidates will be offered places and who will be placed on a reserve list, is taking slightly longer than anticipated.

We appreciate that you will be eager to find out and commit to advising you of the outcome by 3rd July at the latest.

Kind regards,

Civil Service Operational Delivery Team

Hope this helps some people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Clifmister
Emailed capita about two weeks ago and finally got this response about my operational delivery application

18th June 2015

Dear Andrew,

Thank you very much for applying to join our Public Service Operational Delivery Apprenticeship Scheme, and for coming along to our assessment centre.

We are not yet in a position to advise you of your outcome. However, you did perform well at the assessment centre and we feel it is important to keep you informed.

With nearly 300 apprentices to place in over 50 locations, finalising the merit list to determine which candidates will be offered places and who will be placed on a reserve list, is taking slightly longer than anticipated.

We appreciate that you will be eager to find out and commit to advising you of the outcome by 3rd July at the latest.

Kind regards,

Civil Service Operational Delivery Team

Hope this helps some people

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received the same email and I haven't contacted them before so I think they are sending this to people who have still got a chance!
Original post by mackem91
I received the same email and I haven't contacted them before so I think they are sending this to people who have still got a chance!

Maybe,or it could be a generic email sent to all the candidates that applied and haven't heard back yet,still nice to hear from capita and have a bit more clarification on what's happening

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Clifmister
Maybe,or it could be a generic email sent to all the candidates that applied and haven't heard back yet,still nice to hear from capita and have a bit more clarification on what's happening

Posted from TSR Mobile

I emailed them just now, so going to see if I receive the same response.
I also received this email today. I'm guessing it's sent out to those of us who are near the top of the merit list incase any of those with offers reject there's. Fingers crossed we still have a chance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending