The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucydrysdale
I have been placed in the cabinet office so a department with influence on the public aswell as governing bodies. However I am still negotiating my location, aside from this I am happy to finally say my department!

Cabinet office sounds super interesting though, might slightly make up for the not ideal location?
Original post by Ilereth
Cabinet office sounds super interesting though, might slightly make up for the not ideal location?

It should be indeed! It's not that I am not happy with London, just am trying to move to Cardiff. Been told that I could be placed elsewhere in the country however still in the same department but have to wait..
It should be indeed! It's not that I am not happy with London, just am trying to move to Cardiff. Been told that I could be placed elsewhere in the country however still in the same department but have to wait..

Fair enough, it's nice they're being accommodating!
Reply 1363
I have been placed in the cabinet office so a department with influence on the public aswell as governing bodies. However I am still negotiating my location, aside from this I am happy to finally say my department!

Great department - you will learn so much!
Hope you sort out your location, best of luck!
Anyone been accepted from the assessment centre's this week? I went to Milton Keynes on the 29th of May and haven't heard back yet.
Original post by Bailey1996
Anyone been accepted from the assessment centre's this week? I went to Milton Keynes on the 29th of May and haven't heard back yet.

I went about a week before then and still haven't heard!
Original post by daanke
I went about a week before then and still haven't heard!

I went on the 1st may and I haven't heard either
Reply 1367
Looks like I've been placed in the cabinet office too!
Still no department or location for me :frown: this wait is sooooooo long
Haven't heard from any department too, they wouldn't be doing this in alphabetical order would they, because if they are I'd be one of the last haha
Original post by Bailey1996

Still nothing (went to MK on 12th May).
Original post by srbd
Congratulations!
What apprenticeship are you on?

Fast track! Business admin
(edited 8 years ago)
I received an offer 2 weeks ago for the civil service operational delivery apprenticeship in Birmingham and of course I accepted. However i still haven't heard from them since... is this normal or should i contact them? I don't want to pester them lol
Original post by srbd
Looks like I've been placed in the cabinet office too!

Are you happy with this?
Seen on the thread that oeople on fast track in london have had dept s of Business and Innovation and Cabinet office for business admin. im london based business admin but no department yet. Who else is in the same position ? Its quite un nerving when you hear nothing and others do - although pleased for them and grateful for the update !
Reply 1375
Anybody received an email asking for feedback regarding the application process? I've not been sent an official email stating which department I'm going to be working in but that email asking for the feedback seems to have been sent by hmrc which could indicate that I will be placed there unless everybody else has received the same email.
Original post by MrDC
Anybody received an email asking for feedback regarding the application process? I've not been sent an official email stating which department I'm going to be working in but that email asking for the feedback seems to have been sent by hmrc which could indicate that I will be placed there unless everybody else has received the same email.

I've been given my department and I also received this email. It is a generic one..
Reply 1377
Thanks for letting me know! It's the school and college leavers recruitment one, I saw the @hmrc bit and thought perhaps that was an indication but yeah it probably is a generic one, just wanted to check.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrDC
Thanks for letting me know! It's the school and college leavers recruitment one, I saw the @hmrc bit and thought perhaps that was an indication but yeah it probably is a generic one, just wanted to check.

Yeah of course. That's the one!
Anyone else not been sent the feedback form? I applied to finance and was successful but still haven't heard anything from any department or been sent any other correspondence apart from a confirmation that they've received my response to the offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending