The Student Room Group

Anyone ever wet or pooed their pants?

A guy in school today **** his pants. I think he gave himself diarrhoea from eating fried chicken that had been left in his bag all morning. Then in geography he asked to go to the toilet but because he messes around so much the teacher said no. Their was then a terrible smell, we expected it to pass but it didn't. He was bright red and slowly starting to cry. Before long people were complaining that of the smell and accusing him of it. Their was laughter and the teacher came over to intervene, asking him if he would like to excuse himself. He eventually mustered up the strength to get up and walk awkwardly, like a three year old in a full diaper, out of the door. We haven't seen him since and it was the last lesson of the day. I don't envy the week he has ahead of him :P

It got me thinking, how common is this? When was the last time you wet or pooed your pants?

Scroll to see replies

Year 3 or 4 I pissed my pants for the same reason the dinner lady wouldn't allow me to use the toilet. I was bursting and so relieved when I just let it go. I didn't even try and stop, then told the dinner lady who was ignoring me that it was apple juice and she cleaned it up. :proud: :yeah::yes::yep::yay::woo::u::h::colondollar:
Reply 2
Truthfully I done it a few months ago when I had a stomach bug. Luckily I was in my flat when it happened so it was only my bf that seen it and he just laughed. I would have been mortified if it happened in public. Whenever I have the slightest hint of a dodgy gut, I just don't go out lol.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
oh ya, i've wet myself in public lots of times

yeezy taught me well
Only s**t myself once since being a toddler, and that was last Christmas! University ski and board society tour, 18 hour coach trip to get there, unfamiliar food, and around 200 concrete steps up the side of a mountain to get to our hotel. Must have developed a stomach bug during the journey, was carrying luggage up the steps and couldn't hold it in.

Spoiler

Luckily we were done moving stuff and I rushed off to the loo, covered the evidence with a big hoodie, and made sure I was first in the shower. Thank the Lord I packed washing gel too!

Ended up telling most of the society afterwards and laughing it off, and none of them have mentioned it since - either they have done it themselves and understand, or are just rare but genuinely nice people :tongue:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Truthfully I done it a few months ago when I had a stomach bug. Luckily I was in my flat when it happened so it was only my bf that seen it and he just laughed. I would have been mortified if it happened in public. Whenever I have the slightest hint of a dodgy gut, I just don't go out lol.
Posted from TSR Mobile

How can you **** yourself at home?? Why didnt you just go to the toilet... and omg your bf saw, thats horrifying

Anyways, the last time I wet my pants was when I was in kindergarten and I woke up in the middle of night in a pool of wee. I was like what the hell.... that was the only time it happened. Never **** myself though, jesus lord ****ing christ i wouldnt be able to cope.

relevant story: my mom and dad were taking a long trip in a car and my mom had a stomach bug and there was literally nowhere they could go so she took a poo in a nearby foresty area and then wiped with her underwear and leaves!!! this was like 10 years ago and we've been on that road a lot of times since then and every single time my dad brings it up like 'wanna go and find mom's panties' jesus christ
**** myself doing a deadlift once.

Ngl.

#the woes of bulking
I haven't pooped myself since I was about 5 BUT I have wet myself quite a lot of times in my adult life :/

I don't really care.
Reply 8
Original post by driftawaay
How can you **** yourself at home?? Why didnt you just go to the toilet... and omg your bf saw, thats horrifying

Anyways, the last time I wet my pants was when I was in kindergarten and I woke up in the middle of night in a pool of wee. I was like what the hell.... that was the only time it happened. Never **** myself though, jesus lord ****ing christ i wouldnt be able to cope.

relevant story: my mom and dad were taking a long trip in a car and my mom had a stomach bug and there was literally nowhere they could go so she took a poo in a nearby foresty area and then wiped with her underwear and leaves!!! this was like 10 years ago and we've been on that road a lot of times since then and every single time my dad brings it up like 'wanna go and find mom's panties' jesus christ

I was asleep and woke up felt that I was wet down there and noticed I had diarrhea in my pants. You're lucky to get a few seconds warning when you're awake with diarrhea from a bug that you should run to the toilet so I was screwed because I was asleep. Yeah it was disgusting but after you've been with someone for years you see them poop, pee, puke etc so its not really a big deal any more. You just laugh it off and move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I pooed myself while playing Alien using a Rift.
I wet myself in the car on the way to France last year :colondollar: I had too much ribena and we couldn't stop in time.
The last time I pooed myself was when I was 11. I was on a flight from Kuala Lumpur and needed to go but didn't because I just can't go in public let alone on a plain so I held it in for 12 hours. By the time we landed I was crowning. As we began walking I just couldn't hold it any more it all just fell into my pants. I had to do the long walk from the gate with a load hanging in my pants.
peed myself in front of a seafood court because i was blind enough not to see the toilet right next to the court. :colonhash:
I was at Toys R Us when I was like 6 with my dad. He was with his mates and their kids and siblings/cousins and I and my siblings/cousins tagged along.
Well it was like late as **** at night and we had been driving around to random places and they neglected us kids the whole time really.
I tell my dad I have to piss really badly but he's telling me to wait ignoring me.

So...I say **** it

and :pee: right there on the floor in the aisle :indiff:
The area was kinda deserted and my family and dad scream like mad and roar in laughter and quickly scoop me up and run out with the floor covered in my piss :u:

Once I wrote on a nanny's walls with my **** as well :yy:

And other ****-capades as a kid :u:
Reply 13
do that everyday
Used to happen all the time when I was a small child and less than a metre tall.
When I was a young boy, I was once desperate to go to the toilet. I was wearing my jim jams and ran down the stairs to the toilet and suddenly, BAM, made poopy in my jim jams and it was hanging down. Fair to say it wasn't my proudest moment
Probably as a child
Yes :colondollar: when I was about 9 I got diarrheoa when we were driving from London to Scotland... went threw 3 pairs of pants and had to get a new car seat.
I also pissed myself on the way back in my new car seat lol.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Man.bear.pig

Once I wrote on a nanny's walls with my **** as well :yy:

Bruh that **** nasty
Original post by marco14196
When I was a young boy, I was once desperate to go to the toilet. I was wearing my jim jams and ran down the stairs to the toilet and suddenly, BAM, made poopy in my jim jams and it was hanging down. Fair to say it wasn't my proudest moment

Haha. How old were you?

Latest