The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can I kick James_W in the balls because I just got two bottles of water for £1 from a local shop, but if I had remembered my discount card, I would have only had to have paid 48p in total? :unimpressed: :banghead:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Can I kick James_W in the balls because I just got two bottles of water for £1 from a local shop, but if I had remembered my discount card, I would have only had to have paid 48p in total? :unimpressed: :banghead:

You can, you can, you certainly can! :biggrin:
Original post by spotify95
You can, you can, you certainly can! :biggrin:

Have +1! :h:
Have +1! :h:

Thanks... :smile: But I can't give you +1 because of PRSOM. Because of that, can I make James_W stand in Kettering Station whilst an Intercity 125 train passes through , with one of the passengers using the toilet on the train?

Remember what I said about the IC125s before... :wink:
Thanks... :smile: But I can't give you +1 because of PRSOM. Because of that, can I make James_W stand in Kettering Station whilst an Intercity 125 train passes through , with one of the passengers using the toilet on the train?
Remember what I said about the IC125s before... :wink:

:yep:

Can I bill James_W for the damage caused if I set the sprinkler system off in Meadowhall shopping centre? :wink:

Can I bill James_W for the damage caused if I set the sprinkler system off in Meadowhall shopping centre? :wink:

Well at least the sprinkler system would keep you a bit cooler! :smile:
Well at least the sprinkler system would keep you a bit cooler! :smile:

But I bet James_W would be above scorching looking at the repair bill for the damage caused by all that water! :yep: :biggrin:
But I bet James_W would be above scorching looking at the repair bill for the damage caused by all that water! :yep: :biggrin:

Yes, he would! :biggrin:

Maybe he should try playing Tennis at Wimbledon this week :wink: it's only 41'C at Wimbledon today and yesterday :wink:
Yes, he would! :biggrin:
Maybe he should try playing Tennis at Wimbledon this week :wink: it's only 41'C at Wimbledon today and yesterday :wink:

Can I sue Pharell Williams because when I was in New York, and was walking down the underground WTC concourse that leads from the lower level of the lobby of that One World Trade Centre tower to the nearest subway train station, I found the look of the concourse to be rather creepy looking? :frown:

(Here is some pictures of it, and please also tell me your impression of it). :wink:

DSC_0576.jpg
And this.

DSC_0582.jpg
:colonhash:

Can I sue Pharell Williams because when I was in New York, and was walking down the underground WTC concourse that leads from the lower level of the lobby of that One World Trade Centre tower to the nearest subway train station, I found the look of the concourse to be rather creepy looking? :frown:

(Here is some pictures of it, and please also tell me your impression of it). :wink:

DSC_0576.jpg

Thank you, that explains the spotify95wtc account I saw! :frown:

Yes, please do - also, the Youtube Lyric Videos I keep adding to favorites get deleted, who can I sue for that?
Thank you, that explains the spotify95wtc account I saw! :frown:
Yes, please do - also, the Youtube Lyric Videos I keep adding to favorites get deleted, who can I sue for that?

Sue JasonWatkins from DS for it! :yep: :biggrin:
Boo
Golf.
Original post by AngryJellyfish

:nah:
Camels

Latest