The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

The st ives deadline was 1st July.
Original post by filthynines
Thanks! And yes they are - 11th July until about 1pm.

My understanding is that they have a longstanding policy of processing apps as they come in and then making invitations as they go. I *think* it intimates as much on the app, though I can't remember.

Ah okay, that explains it then. Thanks and good luck with the interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Primadonna11
The st ives deadline was 1st July.

It was expended until the 6th july at 4pm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How annoying! I paid special delivery to get it there by 1st! And have heard nothing!
Original post by Pupilage15
When did you send your application off if you don't mind me asking ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My app went in approximately ten days prior to the original deadline of 1st July 2015.
Original post by LegalRose
Ah okay, that explains it then. Thanks and good luck with the interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks very much
Has anyone heard from 3PB oxford or Westgate?
Thanks!
Original post by Marcus65
Thanks!

Nothing from westgate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing from 3PB Oxford.

Was anyone told when we're likely to hear back from the New Park Court 1st Round? The Pupillage Policy suggested they would give us a date.
Original post by Liberia
Nothing from 3PB Oxford.

Was anyone told when we're likely to hear back from the New Park Court 1st Round? The Pupillage Policy suggested they would give us a date.

New Park Court said they would be letting people know by Friday. On past experience with other chambers I assume that will mean Friday afternoon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegalPoodle
New Park Court said they would be letting people know by Friday. On past experience with other chambers I assume that will mean Friday afternoon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

..or "next" Friday afternoon!
Has anyone heard back from Garden Court after the first round?
Original post by L3G4L
I haven't done a mini no

i thought they were one of the sets who only recruit through minis?
Original post by ChristopherDean
Has anyone heard back from Garden Court after the first round?

I haven't heard anything. The panel said we would hear this week, but they didn't specify a day.

Judging from last year's posts on the thread, the decisions came out (via email) just a couple of days after the interview.

However, last year there was only one week between first and second rounds instead of two, so we may not hear so quickly this year.

Was anyone told an exact date?

Good luck & here's hoping!
Original post by Lawblabla
I haven't heard anything. The panel said we would hear this week, but they didn't specify a day.

Judging from last year's posts on the thread, the decisions came out (via email) just a couple of days after the interview.

However, last year there was only one week between first and second rounds instead of two, so we may not hear so quickly this year.

Was anyone told an exact date?

Good luck & here's hoping!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news (if it is bad news) but my friend got an email yesterday with an invite to second round.
Reply 2635
Original post by Marcus65
Thanks!

3PB London sent out second round invites yesterday (around noon). I guess that either bodes ill for you or implies that you should hear soon? I'm sure the different branches would try and be as consistent as they can with each other...

Good luck though!
Has anyone, other than filthynines, received an invite to first round at St Ives? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard from fourteen yet?
St Ives rejection by post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pupillage-hunter
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news (if it is bad news) but my friend got an email yesterday with an invite to second round.

Thanks, it is indeed bad news but I really appreciate knowing.

At least now I can concentrate on my work for the day without obsessively checking the web for an update.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending