The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are emails from college or university? I'm yet to receive one
Original post by anonlad
Are emails from college or university? I'm yet to receive one

In regards to a decision? Or freshers information?

Most contact will be from your college, freshers packs, decisions etc. It could be via email or post :smile:
Original post by Gome44
Well done! I got into Teddy Hall for maths :smile:

Some guy messaged me a while ago saying he had a keble maths offer, I'll try and find his profile

Well done!! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm insane levels of excited. Better get to work on the reading list, starting tomorrow...
Any open offer holders here? Do you know which college you've been allocated to already? My campus code hasn't changed so I assume I got back into my underwriting college?
Original post by jonathanyyt
Any open offer holders here? Do you know which college you've been allocated to already? My campus code hasn't changed so I assume I got back into my underwriting college?

Has your Track changed to unconditional? If so and the campus code is the same as your underwriting college then I would expect you're going there.

If not, then you may receive an email or letter from your college confirming in the next day or so :smile:
Original post by Lucilou101
Has your Track changed to unconditional? If so and the campus code is the same as your underwriting college then I would expect you're going there.

If not, then you may receive an email or letter from your college confirming in the next day or so :smile:

It has changed to unconditional and the campus code hasn't changed.
It has changed to unconditional and the campus code hasn't changed.

So, most likely you're going to the underwriting college. But I would email them to be sure, as it may just be that your college hasn't been decided yet. (try not to phone if possible as the lines will be busy) - which college is it out of curiosity?
So, most likely you're going to the underwriting college. But I would email them to be sure, as it may just be that your college hasn't been decided yet. (try not to phone if possible as the lines will be busy) - which college is it out of curiosity?

Somerville. I don't really want to bother them right now really so I'll give it a couple of days to see whether I'll get any change on UCAS or if they will contact me by email.
Reply 1370
I had an open offer and today my campus code on ucas changed to Queen's College
Original post by TDL22
I had an open offer and today my campus code on ucas changed to Queen's College

Well done! I've visited Queen's once, it's a very impressive and pretty college.
Reply 1372
Original post by Plagioclase
Well done! I've visited Queen's once, it's a very impressive and pretty college.

Thanks! I've spent the morning looking it up :wink:
Offer successfully made for Classics at St John's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scorpiorok

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations :smile:

Sending Classics love - if you have any questions about the course etc just let me know!
Quite an inspiring thread imo :biggrin:
Reply 1376
Anyone at Brasenose or reading EP drop me a message! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh I think I'll be going to Queens too! They were my underwriting college but the campus code hasn't changed and my UCAS is changed to unconditional :biggrin:
EEEEKKKK exciting - might email them to check :smile:

I had one and my campus code changed to H, which is Oriel. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scorpiorok

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got into St. Johns but for History!
Still in disbelief that I got an A in Biology 😄

Latest

Trending

Trending