:tongue:
Will win this time
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:no:

:yep:
Reply 4228
:blow:

You're always posting in this thread. :giggle: Substitute for the chat thread? :tongue:
Original post by Aiko
You're always posting in this thread. :giggle: Substitute for the chat thread? :tongue:

Aiko! :hello:

It's more active than our chat thread, and they let me image spam in the last few pages of the previous part. I miss that. :p:

Still, looks like the ontopic thread will finally close this year... even if I have to spam the last few pages myself. :giggle:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4230
Aiko! :hello:

:hello:

It's more active than our chat thread, and they let me image spam in the last few pages of the previous part. I miss that. :p:

Still, looks like the ontopic thread will finally close this year... even if I have to spam the last few pages myself. :giggle:

It's scary to think that we used to speed through 10,000 posts in a matters of weeks. What's even scarier is that I joined this forum in 2007, you 2005! Crikey, an entire decade for you. :eek:

And yeah, I miss those days. At least the on-topic thread is receiving more attention these days. As you say, it's finally reaching its end. :yes:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
And if a jobsworth security guard tries to stop me taking a sneak preview look at the new look diner can I bite James_W for it? :unimpressed: :frown:

You can do anything you want to James Watson.
Original post by Aiko
It's scary to think that we used to speed through 10,000 posts in a matters of weeks. What's even scarier is that I joined this forum in 2007, you 2005! Crikey, an entire decade for you. :eek:

And yeah, I miss those days. At least the on-topic thread is receiving more attention these days. As you say, it's finally reaching its end. :yes:

There are still people around on TSR who were considered oldies even back when I signed up! I can't be quitting before them. :p:

The increase in activity in the ontopic thread is brilliant, since aside from the odd blog or Facebook comment, I don't really talk about anime anywhere else. Hopefully a shiny new thread (maybe with a slightly less off-putting name this time :giggle: ) will lead to even more activity.
Bug bug. :frown:
:centipe: :centipe:

Dalala. :rolleyes: :redface:

Not good enough - doesn't meet the standards. :noway:
My catimage.jpg
Reply 4238
There are still people around on TSR who were considered oldies even back when I signed up! I can't be quitting before them. :p:

Haha, reassuring to know. :smile:

The increase in activity in the ontopic thread is brilliant, since aside from the odd blog or Facebook comment, I don't really talk about anime anywhere else. Hopefully a shiny new thread (maybe with a slightly less off-putting name this time :giggle: ) will lead to even more activity.

I'm the same, I don't discuss anime anywhere else except here (barring Skype, if that counts), so it's nice to share my thoughts when I have the time. I'm glad you're still around, in that regard. :yes:
:colone:

Latest