The Student Room Group

Fat people...

http://flightofthefatgirl.com/2015/07/22/an-open-letter-to-the-woman-who-tried-to-make-me-feel-ashamed-of-my-body-2/

So this fat lady got 'fat shamed' by some randomer. And in response she went and gave herself a photoshoot in a bikini and posted them on the internet along with a giant rant lol. I don't venture to the tumblr / feminist side of the internet that often.

But anyway. Anyone find this attractive?

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

She is stunning. 10/10.
10/10 she is gorgeous

Posted from TSR Mobile
10/10 wood smash
10/10, would bang

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Air horn/10 would air horn
Original post by ChickenMadness
I don't venture to the tumblr / feminist side of the internet that often.

https://blueollie.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/triggered.jpg
March them to Stalingrad, they will lose weight then! Or when the Katusha rockets start firing, they will soon run!.
Original post by Jarred
Air horn/10 would air horn

Air Horns do make the rocking world go round

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
She's disgusting looking. It wouldn't be so bad if she joked it off, but there are actually people like these who believe they're hot stuff.
Hubba hubba :sexface:

Spoiler

Reply 12
Original post by Motorbiker
I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's too kinky
Repulsively unhealthy- just shows how much of a weak person she is and how far she is willing to go to make her laziness seem acceptable in her eyes. People that support this are supporting a woman to harm herself and slowly kill herself, well done guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Some people like big butts and they cannot lie, you other posters can't deny.
Her hair looks almost as bad as Donald Trump's. :/

Personally don't find her attractive but there are men that do. I used to live in a pretty fat area and I lost count of the number of times on the bus I saw women the same, or even bigger, than her with skinny black boyfriends.
(edited 8 years ago)
God bless her but her stomach looks like a coogi sweater
Is that a manatee.

Man the harpoons!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great style/fashion but too much fat :frown:
Reply 19
This picture was a real eye opener

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest