The Student Room Group

If a guy was good at maths, would that turn a girl on.

Would like to know.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Would like to know.

Depends on the girl. It's clearly not a dealbreaker for most people given the shocking state of the average Brit's numeracy. :lol:
Lol what a funny question.
FFS I'm going back to sleep...
Reply 4
Intelligence is usually and attractive trait. Even better if you can turn it in to high earning potential. But possibly not if all you talk about on a first date is vectors and surds.
Not if you dont have good chemistry with your date:teehee:

On a serious note most girls prefer a smart person (i think ) so you should be fine
Original post by Anonymous
Would like to know.

If she can put one and one together and wants a boyfriend with decent employment prospects that can help provide for a family then it should...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
You guys need to grow up this stuff doesn't figure in adult relationships. 'Do guys not like girls who are good at maths? Girls like guys?' What are you in year 8??
I don't think it figures significantly.
Reply 9
I think the OP is asking if girls get horny over some bloke doing maths. As far as I'm aware the answer is a resounding no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to Imperial. Chances are everyone's good at maths, so it doesn't stand out. :P
Reply 11
If only, my friend...
P.S I've made that mistake before ^ (talking about vectors to a girl I met at a party) 😥
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPencil
If only, my friend...
P.S I've made that mistake before ^ (talking about vectors to a girl I met at a party) 😥
Posted from TSR Mobile

Would have been better if you talked about differentiating her butt in two :lol:
Reply 13
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Would have been better if you talked about differentiating her butt in two :lol:

Or integrating your penis with respect to her vagina:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my god I was about to say "differentiate my butt b" :laugh:
Taylor series gets all the girls wet.
Original post by Andy98
Or integrating your penis with respect to her vagina:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep:
Original post by RonnieRJ
Oh my god I was about to say "differentiate my butt b" :laugh:

:five:
Nothing worse than going out for a meal with a hot guy only to find his brain is so stunted that he can't work out 10% of bill.

On the other hand, talk about some mathematical theorem for any length of time and I will excuse myself for a bathroom break. Don't wait for me as I won't be back.
Reply 18

Show her the exponential growth of my natural log :top::colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I certainly hope so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending