The Student Room Group

Scared of boys?

This probably sounds stupid coming from an 18 year old girl, but whenever a guy likes me I get really nervous and scared.
The first guy who liked me - I liked him back too - I got scared solely because he started to like me and so I began to text him less and I started being mean to him and I started to ignore him. Now that I’ve completely lost him I miss him so much

I’m currently talking to a guy and it’s obvious he likes me. I sit next to him in maths. Today I had maths last period, and whenever I have maths last lesson, I always rush out of the class room so I don’t have to walk home with him or talk to him. Even though I talk to him everyday on text, I dont have feelings for him but I still get nervous and scared??
Reply 1
You're right it sounds really stupid 🤪

Be braver. Be more confident. Being less communicative and more mean to someone you like is going to turn him (or her) away or off you. That's just common sense. So don't do that. Do the opposite. I think deep down you already know this.
You're a bit similar to me. Whenever I liked someone, I literally just look so nervous and never talk in class if he can hear me. Sigh. In addition, I'm also nervous around guys who are my classmates. Sigh. Would you like to know anything that I could potentially help with? It's fine if you don't need it lol
Reply 3
Original post by JeniusJeni
You're a bit similar to me. Whenever I liked someone, I literally just look so nervous and never talk in class if he can hear me. Sigh. In addition, I'm also nervous around guys who are my classmates. Sigh. Would you like to know anything that I could potentially help with? It's fine if you don't need it lol

OMG THIS IS SO ME!!!!
I would make the guy I like jealous by hanging around with other guys or saying that I have celebrity crushes on people who look nothing like them!
How have you overcome this? (If you have lol)
Original post by Anonymous #1

OMG THIS IS SO ME!!!!
I would make the guy I like jealous by hanging around with other guys or saying that I have celebrity crushes on people who look nothing like them!
How have you overcome this? (If you have lol)

Hmmm. Well, uhm, :smile: lol I'm the type of person who wouldn't want to make my crush jealous and be the type who wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. so I'm not sure. Ahh, I'm sorry I cannot help u. I'm actually two years younger than u btw.
Original post by jay2013
You're right it sounds really stupid 🤪

Be braver. Be more confident. Being less communicative and more mean to someone you like is going to turn him (or her) away or off you. That's just common sense. So don't do that. Do the opposite. I think deep down you already know this.

doesn’t make you stupid, the idea of opening up to someone and being vulnerable is terrifying but one day you’ll overcome it don’t worry too much and tryyy not to self sabotage on things you think will make you happy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending