The Student Room Group

General consensus on VERY blonde men

So I'm a naturally VERY blonde man who is light in complexion, blue eyes etc.

Some might call it platinum.

The established consensus seems to be that tall, dark and handsome is the male optimum and tbh I have yet to meet a girl who states that she particularly likes my hair colour.

Having said this, I have only ever dated blonde girls, not necessarily by choice, so perhaps this has been a factor?

What is the general feeling where such blonde guys are concerned?
I like blonde but generally only when it's it natural, since natural blondes tend to suit blonde and dyed blondes often don't. I don't have a 'type' so if I see a man I'm attracted to, I'm surprised to see they always look different i.e. blonde, East Asian, black etc. I don't think any sane girl is going to reject you for your hair colour :smile:
Original post by EllainKahlo
I like blonde but generally only when it's it natural, since natural blondes tend to suit blonde and dyed blondes often don't. I don't have a 'type' so if I see a man I'm attracted to, I'm surprised to see they always look different i.e. blonde, East Asian, black etc. I don't think any sane girl is going to reject you for your hair colour :smile:

Problem is I have facial hair which is a different colour - darker - causing numerous people to ask if I peroxide my hair... The facial hair adds definition to my jaw line though and is generally well received.
Original post by Alextay28
Problem is I have facial hair which is a different colour - darker - causing numerous people to ask if I peroxide my hair... The facial hair adds definition to my jaw line though and is generally well received.

I have a multiple blonde friends and all of them have eyebrows, eyelashes etc. that are darker than the hair on their head and I think it looks fine :smile: People always ask me if I've got contacts in because of my eye colour so I know the feeling of being badgered, there's nothing wrong with you though :tongue:

It's irritating, very, but you have to just ignore them.

Quick Reply

Latest