Reply 2
would the school allow me to do that or say that is too much ums
Original post by Hellohelp
I got 335 ums in gce aqa sociology = A grade

I need an A* for my place
so to get A* I needed 9 ums more in my A2
is it possible I would be allowed to get my A2 remarked
Pleasssseeeee help

I guess there's no harm in trying. Sociology is an interpretive subjects so it's more likely for a Soc exam to go up than Maths. Hasn't the deadline for priority remarks already passed though? and did your uni reject you for not having the A*? Just out of curiosity, which uni/course was it?
I got 335 ums in gce aqa sociology = A grade

I need an A* for my place
so to get A* I needed 9 ums more in my A2
is it possible I would be allowed to get my A2 remarked
Pleasssseeeee help

It's not a question of being 'allowed' to get anything remarked. If you want it remarked, just go to the exams office in your school/college and pay them the required amount for a remark.

Although do bear in mind that 9 UMS is quite a bit to hope for and depends how your UMS is broken down between the individual modules.

It's your choice - not your school's. What was the split between papers and how many raw marks do you need?

When you say 'your place depends on it' then haven't you left it too late for this year's uni entry?
Reply 6
this place is not for university its for a law scheme and its highly rated place. thank you all sooooo much I appreciate all your help :smile:
this place is not for university its for a law scheme and its highly rated place. thank you all sooooo much I appreciate all your help :smile:

What kind of scheme is it? I am interested to hear about it, is it something your taking up in summer or a gap year?
Reply 8

It's not their choice, it's yours. However, you will probably have to pay for it yourself
Reply 9
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What kind of scheme is it? I am interested to hear about it, is it something your taking up in summer or a gap year?

it is a summer scheme with a law firm in Dubai, if you are interested I can ask about a place for you
it is a summer scheme with a law firm in Dubai, if you are interested I can ask about a place for you

Oh wow please pm me!

Quick Reply

Latest